Chapter 1; A Secret Reveled

Chapter Title: Chapter 1; A Secret Revealed.
A/N: this is my new story. I actually thought of it on my own. If it is similar to someone else's I apologize! I didn't mean to take their idea! Anyhow, when the story is complete-or when I run out of ideas-I'll edit it. I'm going to do my best with the grammar and spelling if I mess something up I'm sorry! Thank you for checking out my book. It means a lot to me! I hope you're having a great day, of not *gently throws stuffie at you. Gives you you're favorite food. Brings in an army of you're favorite animal. Gives all the internet hugs (if you want them.)* now, onto the story~! *pulls curtain open to reveal first scene;*

Ely's PoV
It was a typical school day, you know go class by class getting hungrier every minute. At least it was finally time for group B-that's what I like to call us-to get some lunch.

I walked besides Carmine to the lunch line, though she (hasn't come out yet) wasn't actually getting lunch. She used her free lunch for me to get mine. We walked to the tree covered area outside, hiding inside it.

"Ely... I really have to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone else." Carmine whispered, I looked at her confused.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, eating a french-fri.

"N-no... It's just..." She sighed softly, "Ely. I'm pansexual and... I-I'm not a girl..." Carmine muttered. My head tilted.

"Pansexual? Like you like all genders and stuff?" I sipped my milk.

"Yeah..." Carmine was staring at the ground. "I'm a demiboy too..." I heard a sniffle fro her- I mean them? I mean um... What do I mean?

"Demiboy?" I asked, still eating.

"It means I partially identify as a boy, but not a completely. The pronouns are he or them..." Carmine explained.

"Oh. Okay." I nodded, "you want some of my food?" I asked pushing my tray in the middle of us. Carmine ate a few fries.

"Y-you're not mad?" She- I mean he. Ugh mind quit it! He sniffled. I made Carmine look at me.

"Why would I be mad?" I asked, whipping away the few tears he had on his cheeks. He smiled widely and hugged me tightly. I hugged back. "If someone got mad for you being you, they're crazy." I said quietly. Carmine sniffled again, I could tell she-he-she um um he jeez, was trying not to cry.

"You'd be surprised..." Carmine pulled back and sat down. Sh-eh-he was shaking. I frowned.

"Yeah I know how you feel..." I nodded, thinking about the secret I've never been aloud to tell anyone. Not even Carmine, my best friend since seventh grade. Actually, my only friend since seventh grade... After my sixth grade year at an elementary school, we moved to here. I was alone for a while. Then in Algebra I was partnered with Carmine, who I had almost every class with. We became best friends and now here we are, sitting here at eighth grade lunch.

"What'd you mean?" Carmine asked, braking my thought chain. I looked up at her- him!

"Oh, nothing." I gave him an innocent smile. He gave me a suspicious look. "Come to my house after school, I have to show you something..." I slowly stood, him following. We threw out my tray and returned to the spot. We watched Markiplier until lunch was over and group C was coming to take our place. Carmine and I walked inside to our next class.

Later.
I walked inside, dropping my bag to the side. I slid off my shoes and pulled off my socks. I then tossed my jacket to the side. Puppy sprinted over to greet me. I picked her up, she licked my cheek.

"Hi to you too." I smiled. She ran around on the floor. My older brother walked out from the hallway. He was drying his hair with a towel, no shirt, but jeans. His tail and ears were sticking out too. I rolled my eyes. "Shouldn't you be wearing a shirt?" I took off my beanie so my ears were sticking out, my tail unraveled from my waist.

The drapes were closed, no one could see inside. Which was the whole point, if someone could see this I don't know what would happen.

"Shirts are for dweebs, like you." He threw the towel at me. I caught it and threw it back. He caught it and tossed it into a hamper.

"I'm no dweeb." I went into the kitchen to get a hot dog from last night.

"Are you getting food?" Puppy chased after me. I glanced at her, grinning. "I help! I want food!" She barked at me.

"No bark." I rolled my eyes, "maybe a bite." I agreed, putting the hot dogs into my microwave.

Knock knock came from the front door. Danny jumped and ran off to his room. "Get the door!" He yelled at me. I rolled my eyes. My tail slid underneath my shirt and hugged my waist. I pulled on my beanie, retracting the ears as best I could. I then opened the door, Carmine was standing there with Shawn and Kameron.

"Oh hey guys..." I smiled awkwardly. Danny hurried back out, fully clothed.

"Uh, Hey." I could hear the annoyance in my older brother's voice. Carmine quietly waved. Her siblings shoved their way in. I mean his! Ugh jeez remembering that is weird.

"Ah guys!" He panicked reaching passed me. I chuckled.

"It's fine. You wanna come in?" I asked opening the door.

"Well yeah, you're the one who invited me." He smirked, crossing his arms and walking in.

"You did what?!" Danny yelled at me. I winced, crap. I gave him an innocent smile, but he looked pissed. The microwave went off, I closed the front door and went to check my hot dogs. When pulling it our of the over head microwave my hand slipped and the plate fell, crashing and shattering across the ground.

"Ely?!" Carmine yelled, running in to see the glass.

"I'm okay." I smiled, "can you toss my some slippers?" I asked pointing to where the shoes were. Danny sighed heavily, another knock on the door happened. He checked it, Max and Aliss were at the front door. Carmine tossed me the slippers, I pulled them on and carefully cleaned up the glass.

"Oh hey guys." I heard Danny say, he was leaning on the door with a big smile.

"Bad timing?" Max asked, looking at me through the hole in the wall. I waved, he returned it, chuckling.

"Nah, come on in." Danny answered, opening the door fully. The small children were running around the living room. Danny glared at me. I smirked back and dumped the glass into the trash. Man that was my third plate this month, mom is gonna kill me. I rinsed off the hot dogs and tossed them to Puppy, who happily ate them all.

"So..." Carmine said awkwardly, "what'd you need to show me?" I grabbed her hand, I mean his, her?

His.

Okay. Thanks, Heaven.

Yup.

Anyway, I grabbed his hand and lead him to my room. I closed the door behind us, he looked kind of uncomfortable. "Um... So..." I mumbled also awkwardly. "You really can't tell anyone about this..."

"You're scaring me..." Carmine whispered. I slowly unraveled my tail and pulled off my hat. He looked terrified for a moment. I stared at the ground.

Oooo already so dramatic. XD! I couldn't really find a good place to leave this chapter, unless it was going to be extremely long. So this is where I shall leave it.
*bows dramatically* ill see you next chapter ;3

Day published: July. 20, 2016.
Edited: July. 26, 2016.
Total words/numbers (except title): 1304