Main Character Descriptions

Title: Main Character Description
A/N. You don't really have to read this part, unless you want too. In which case; WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS! This section is mostly for me.

Mystery Kid; Alex:
Height: 5'4 1/2
Age: 14
Hair: shinning brown, it's slightly curled at the ends.
Eyes: their eyes are a muddy brown, the design hidden behind the dark colors
Skin tone: darker colored skin.
Body type (fat, muscles, scars, marks, piercings): They have no piercings, but multiple burn scars. They aren't exactly the strongest built, but they are fairly chubby but does have some muscle.
Uniform clothes: black button up that was buttoned, dark grey under shirt, blue zip up hoodie, black jeans, grey running shoes. A galaxy bag for their books and school stuff. Phone. wallet.
Street clothes: light and dark contrast on clothing. Blue hoodie and black backwards hat. Phone. wallet.
Personality: quiet, shy, closed in, awkward, they are generally silent so they don't offend anyone. At their old school they were the most popular. right at the top. Now they're here, completely alone but not quit the lowest of the low. Not like Ely and Carmen.
Gender Identity: They/them. Gender bender! (Mistaken for a male a lot of the time.)
Sexuality: bisexual.
Grade: 8th.
Best friend: Felix, back in their hometown.
School popularity slot: "hot" New kid.
POV Popularity Slot: possible love interest.
Interesting thing: he's an only child and can see ghosts. (Paranormal activity *°*)
Back story: back where they were born-and moved from-no one cared about what they identified as, now they're here and scared to because all the teasing. Their mother died last year, she committed a partially accidental suicide. Their father is also often deployed for the navy. At home they were alone, except in their old town with Felix.
Hobby: They are an aspiring writer and chef. They are always cooking up random foods at home and writing up new story plots and playing video games.
Family: Mom; Shannel (No job). Father; Gabriel (job; naval chief).

Ely's mom; Bredgit:
Height: 5'6
Age: 38
Job: Waitress.
Hair: a shinning long silver that looks like it could be a fur coat. Though, generally it's pulled back into a point tail that hangs to her upper back.
(Ear fur color: lighter silver. Tail: darkened silver.)
Eyes: a piercing, soul cutting gold. The background design is almost like water droplets.
Skin Tone: just as her children, her skin is permanently tanned which easily showed her tattoo.
Body type (scars, fat, muscles, marks, piercings, tattoos): she's fairly skinny, not enough that people would consider it unhealthy, but enough to easily show the little bit of muscles she had. It also made her hips seem wider, her boobs seem bigger and her butt seem bigger as well. Though, she was well formed and proud of her skin. She has a single tattoo on her wrist, it is a semicolon (";"). She has an ear piercing on her left ear lob that holds a red dot.
Work clothes: She wares a stained white shirt underneath a stained apron. She wears dark jeans and walking shoes. Her hair is pulled back.
Street clothes: She wears whatever is comfortable. No matter what her hair is pulled back and she wears those running shoes. Phone. Purse/wallet.
Personality: She is kind to all, unless mama bear comes out. Then you're screwed. She can be deep, depressing, uplifting, exhausted, excited, tired, sore but mostly she us strong. How else could she withhold her children's secrets for so many years?
Gender identity: She/her Female.
Sexuality: Straight.
Best friend: sleep, music and not working.
POV Popularity slot: Mom.
Interesting thing: She is part animal and makes quit a bit of money, for a waitress.
Backstory: after the birth of both her children, age and her kids were taken to a laboratory. A strange substance taking over their lives and genetically altering each of them for their whole lives. The substance caused her to grow dog ears and a tail. Before the experiment her husband went missing. Before that there was no previous information on this woman.
Hobby: cooking, eating, sketching out with faded pencils and sometime oil pastels. She makes amazing pieces of art.
Family: Husband; Steve (missing). Son; Danny (16). Daughter; Ely (14). Puppy (dog).