Chapter 32: Eight year olds are far from puberty

The house had tension that wasn't easy to get over. After Logan's stupid night with Elle I hadn't seen her around after that.

Either she was terrified at me since I wasn't just Logan's little sister anymore but my own person or Logan kicked her out thinking that would make things alright again.

No matter what he did though nothing would truly be the same between us even if I did somehow forgive him.

Autumn was at my house painting her nails, she was complaining her mum was being to much for her so she needed a break.

I had my feet up as I watched recordings of I'm a celeb. Cece was in a training mood she had a final match coming up for the cup. The whole family was coming which put extra pressure on Cece to perform well.

Logan had started a part time job in a game store, he was either working or going college either way he was absolutely knackered by the end of it.

"The babies kicking," Autumn happily said. I moved quickly coming close to Autumn and feeling her stomach. I felt the small feet kicking.

"Woah," I said, moving my hand around. It would never get old feeling the baby kicking. After a few minutes I let go of her belly and slouched on the couch next to her.

"I can't believe you can't come Prom," I complained. It was annoying how her mum refused her to go with the due date just around the corner.

"I know." Autumn sulked. "I would love to see Hunter and you together you to would look so cute," I squealed in delight thinking about what I was wearing to prom and how I was going with Hunter.

"Don't mean to be rude...but yeah we would," I nodded slowly but effectively.

"Hey," Logan's voice made me tense up as he came into the living room. He looked shattered from work but he needs to provide for the baby.

"I haven't seen you in a while," Autumn said happily.

"Yeah sorry I've been busy with work and stuff," Autumn continued to paint her nails. "Also I want to apologise for not being at the hospital," I crossed my arms looking directly at Logan. His eyes were focused on Autumn though. "I was selfish and I was scared so I stayed at home. I am really sorry," he sincerely apologised.

"It's fine, I guessed it was something like that,"Autumn said concentrating on her nails.

Logan sighed that Autumn wasn't beating him to death. He wanted to be scolded otherwise he would feel more guilty. His hand went over his neck rubbing it, thinking what he should. I didn't like Logan very much right now but I could help him a little.

"Logan slept with Elle while you were in hospital," Autumns head shot up to Logan.

"You did what?" She asked him, Logan now looked agitated. "While I was going through pain you were having sex," I held back my laughter that was forming in my mouth. "That's it no girls are allowed to get with you during my pregnancy, during the 1st year of the baby being born or while you're with the baby is that understood," Logan straightened up.

"Yes," I could see a smirk hidden behind that scared face.

"For you to have the cheek," she shook her head. I was happy though that Logan realised his actions were not called for. He deserved a load of slaps but I would allow Autumn to deal with him. She got with Logan, she can deal with Logan.

"I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby," I said changing the subject. Autumn giggled in delight.

"We already have names," Autumn said smirking at Logan.