Chapter 24: Looking through Brad's eyes

*This chapter will be from Brad's point of view*

"Oh mister Collins," the teacher uttered my surname for the umpteenth time. "You're so funny," she trailed her hand down my arm. She was lucky she was hot because otherwise I wouldn't be able to stand her.

"Miss I would love to stay and chat, but I have papers to mark," I excused myself before she went on about something irrelevant. It was true though, who thought becoming a teacher was hard work. I had been here already for a month and the papers seem to keep piling up everyday.

I can now understand how teachers can be late when marking work or why they get so stressed.

My face still stung from Hunter's punch. That kid has some guts, I'll give him that. He's lucky he was in his house otherwise I would of kicked the crap out of him.

He thinks that's will make me stay away from my scar girl? He's got another thing coming.

I entered into my office picking up a few pieces of work looking to get marked.

Wrong, wrong, wrong I muttered as I scanned through there answers, the maths department isn't the best teachers by far. No wonder Sienna is held back from achieving an A.

"Sir," the delicate voice of a familiar voice made my heart beat a bit faster. Looking towards the door, Rhea stood there, her eyes fixated on me.

I immediately stood up, making my way towards her, I locked the office door and brought down the blind on the door.

Rhea and I had been having sex since at least a week ago, the day I started here, she's a desperate horny girl who will do whatever you want her to.

Rhea was up against the wall when I pushed her up against it harder. Her arms wrapped around my neck, as my hands unbuttoned her shirt.

"Sir do you think you could do me a favour?" She asked. Her hands now beginning to undo my tie.

"What do you want?" I asked giving her a kiss, a long one as I would prefer sex then having a conversation. As my lips departed from hers, I moved to her neck.

"I want you to mess up Sienna's marks," I instantly stopped kissing her my head looking straight at her.

"Why exactly?" I asked curiously.

"She ruined my chances with a certain someone so, payback really," My right eyebrow cocked up. I began chuckling shaking my head.

"You're crazy," I told her straightening up my tie.

"If you don't I'll tell the school what we've been doing," she threatened which only caused me to laugh harder.

"Listen princess you don't scare me," I said leaning over her. Her eyes looking slightly scared as she hugged her body. "Oh now your covering up? What a change," I winked at her, her grip on her body becoming tighter. I began to unbuckle my belt this little slut needs to be taught a lesson.

"What are you doing?" Her voice was unusually very high implying she was definitely scared. I undid my zip.

"Suck me off," I instructed her, her knees was instantly on the floor, doing as I wanted her to. The thing was Rhea was under my power she would never be able to threaten me however Sienna isn't like her believe it or not she actually is pretty strong. That's the worst part no matter what I do she makes it back up, not only because of her friends but because she naturally has will power.

Rhea's lips felt like heaven, well any girl who would be doing this would make it feel like heaven. I wasn't going to stop there though "go on the table," I instructed her again.