Chapter 17: We all have that one family member who...

"Remember NO parties," mum instructed Logan and I as she gave the last suitcase to dad to put in the car.

"Yes mum we swear we won't throw a single party," Logan promised. Clasping his hands together and shaking them.

"Cece do you need help darling?" Mum asked, as Cece walked slowly out the door, mum was naturally hinting she would help her move faster.

"No," she panted. She picked up pace with her crutches so she wouldn't have mum putting her arms around her. But just from her voice alone you could tell she was getting tired moving around on her crutches. She had been walking around on them non-stop for two hours to still try to stay active and fit but it was a massive strain on her.

"You two be good okay? Leanne will be here in an hour or so," I heaved sigh followed by a short smile.

"We will," she looked between us one final time.

"How about a kiss?" Mum cheekily asked.

"NO!" Logan and I shouted in unison. She had already given us the total of five sloppy kisses we have had enough.

"Fine, bye my babies." she did a little wave.

"Bye mum," Logan sweetly replied.

"Bye," I joined in. Mum then closed the door.

"Home alone feels good already," I began striking conversation with Logan.

"Yeah," he mumbled. He was texting away on his phone.

"Calling yourself an escort," and I meant every word I said.

"Ha ha very funny," he sarcastically replied.

"I wasn't joking," I lied. Waiting for his reply, I heard the engine roar and dad, mum and Cece must have left the drive way.

"Actually the boys are coming over and they should be here in five,four,three,two,one" the bell went exactly after Logan said one.

"Are you actually serious," I said as I went to open the door. The boys barged there way through sending me to go flying backwards. I hit the coat hanger, and got bombarded with coats over me.

About 6 of them walked in, no sign of Mark though. I guess they haven't made up after what Logan witnessed between Mark and I.

They all went straight into the living room, not even acknowledging my presence. I straightened up, shutting the door after those idiots don't have good manners. I could hear the bear cans open and there sex stories starting already. All I could think was, lies, lies and more lies. Except for Logan because I see half of these sex stories come to life.

I decided I would go and eat something before Leanne comes and declares our fridge needs a diet takeover. She was a diet maniac. Always looking to ways on loosing weight which I saw no point in since she was already slim.

"Where has Mark been? I've been planning to meet with him and stuff but that dick has been blowing me off," one of the boys announced. Which caught my interest. I went right up to the wall leaning my body against it.

"I don't care about that stupid twat, he was about to bang my sister. No way in hell him and I are making plans any time soon," Logan began telling the boys exactly how he felt. It made me smile that he actually did look out for me.

"He nearly banged your sister? Cece she's like what 7?"

"8 actually and no you sick bastard, my other sister," there was silence in the room.

"You have another sister?" One of them asked. This just proved how they literally did not acknowledge I existed. How can they remember Cece but not me.

"Her names Sienna," a familiar voice interjected. "She must be 16 now," I smiled. Josh was the one speaking, I would always remember his distinctive Australian accent. The way he also used to tell me about kangaroos, and koalo bears making them seem like the coolest animals ever.

"You have a 16 year old sister and you never thought of introducing us to her," another voice intervened.

"Shut up you desperate idiots, she was the one who opened the damn door," silence filled the air once again. Did they seriously not have a clue who I was? Excluding Josh and Logan from the question.

"I must have not bothered looking, lets meet her then," I slowly backed away from the wall. I would rather not meet you guys.

"Sienna come here!" Logan shouted. I froze not knowing if I should walk in or just make my escape upstairs. "I know you're out there Sienna get in here now," Logan instructed. Logan knows me too well.

I composed myself, with a few exhales and inhales. I made my way through the living room door. All eyes were on me.

"Err hi," I greeted them all.

"Bloody hell Sienna look at you," Josh stood up, making his way over to me. "You've grown, you're taller, you've got boobs," I instantly covered my top half. All of them laughed even Logan, so it's okay for them to talk about my boobs but not to make a move on me. Great logic there Logan. Then I remembered what Peb had said about me as well. He was literally turning into one of them, or was that how the male population worked. Commenting on woman's boobs.

"Good to see you too Josh," he definitely wasn't the cute Josh I remembered from around 6 years ago.

"I can see why Mark would want to bang her," one of the boys commented. All the boys burst out in laughter except Logan.

"Alright alright let's calm it, she is my sister," Logan insisted. The boys eventually stopped laughing after ten seconds."Who needs second round of beers," all the boys out their hands up. The table was already full of empty beer cans.

These boys chugged it all down. As soon as Logan left the room, Josh stepped closer to me.

"We should catch up on old times don't you think," Josh suggested. I shook my head.

"No, no, no, I'm already with someone," I purposely left out the bit that it wasn't an actual relationship and he used to hang out with them.

"You make things so complicated," he replied pushing my hair back behind my ear, brushing his rough skin against my scar. I flinched from the spark of pain that when through my head. My scar was still fragile to touching.

Josh removed his hands moments later as Logan came back in the room with another load of beers. Dropping them on the table all the boys took another one.

The boys had recommended I join them in their talk so I sat down next to a boy called Dennis. I didn't drink like they did, I just sat and watched as they degraded women with their foul speech. I just wanted to stand up and smack all their faces.

Which would be hard to do as i've already killed them all in my head over 100 times, I bit my lip to stop myself from bursting into an evil cackling laugh.

40 minutes went by fast, the boys had to be on their 7th beer. That's when the front door opened, and in came out worst nightmare.

"Guys i'm here," Leanne's loud voice filled the living room even though she was in the hallway. I looked at Logan, we both sighed in unison. "Where is everyone?" She called after us.

"We're in here," Logan replied. A moment later she came trotting through the living room door.

"Are we having a little party of our own without inviting me," she faked laugh. I turned to her, it had been a while since I saw her and she sure had changed her look.

She had dyed her hair a baby pink colour with blonde ombré effect. I wasn't too keen on the colour but it didn't look too bad. She wore a body-con dress with converses. She seemed to not be borderline anorexic, which I was pleased to see.

She already had caught the boys interest. All of them started eyeing her up, smirking with amusement.

"Is this your other sister?" Dennis joked. Logan shook his head.

"Cousin," with that meaning she wasn't actually that close to Logan all the boys got ready to make a move on her.  Dennis pulled his jeans up a bit higher, Josh smoothed out his hair. Another one started stretching showing off his muscles. They were all insane.

She came and made herself comfortable next to me on the sofa. She sat at the far end of the sofa, making me move up to Dennis who I'm pretty sure wished she sat next to him."Hey Sia," she greeted me. She had always called me Sia from a young age she could never say Sienna so she stuck to Sia all these years. Giving me a quick cuddle,  she moved to Logan, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

She seemed much less calm then she had been years back. Something must have happened, she's not as annoying as I remembered.

She sat back down next to me. "So party tomorrow?" Logan and I looked at each other then back to Leanne.

"What?" I quizzed.

"I've already invited some from my ends now it's just up to you guys," I shook my head in disbelief.

"We are not throwing a party," I stated, she rolled her eyes.

"Why not you have a free house," I instantly looked at Logan.

"Well someone allowed the house to get trashed last time we threw one, so if we do it again we're literally dead," Leanne burst out in laughter.

"You guys are noobs at it if you got caught. Trust me when I throw parties I never get busted."

"No we are not throwing another party right Logan?" I looked to him to back me up. He was silent, then as his head titled he pursed his lips.

"Well, Leanne is pretty good at throwing parties," he agreed with her.

"So? What if her plan backfires and we will be the ones in mega trouble," Leanne rested her hand on mine.

"Believe me, my plans never backfire. Now invite your friends, we're making this big," she instructed me. Looking round the circle of boys. "Logan you and your mates are going to buy at least over 100 cans of beer."

"But, but-."

"No buts Sia now go and invite I need to work out some stuff," she shuffled back. Making herself nice and comfortable.

The boys now got up without hesitation along with Logan and had exited the room to go to the shops to get 100 cans of beer.

Well since we're going to end up in trouble better just go for it. I pulled out my phone . I sent a message to Peb,Autumn and Hunter. I lingered over inviting Mark.

If I was too invite him, the atmosphere would be very tense. Then again, I like Mark they just don't. I closed my eyes so I could think clearly. Should I invite him or now?

No, I didn't want any drama. Sorry Mark.

Leanne peered over me,"you're done already?" I nodded. "You don't have that many friends do you, tell your friends they can bring friends," I was about to object but who was I kidding. I only had 3 close friends I don't particularly get along with everyone else.

I texted everyone I had already telling them to bring there mates as well. Peb replied quickly with 'Leah and I are coming'. Fabulous he had to bring that crazy rude twat girlfriend with him.

Autumn had a bad headache so she was going to see how she felt by tomorrow, and couldn't be asked to invite anyone.

Hunter was all set for the party, inviting 10 more people. Maybe I should get out more and meet new people.

"What about food?" I asked. Leanne sighed with disbelief. She pursed her lips and slowly closed her eyes as she exhaled. Opening her eyes she looked at me.

"This is party not a TEA party, they can get their own food," she averted her eyes from me. Looking down at a list of things to get done.

I analysed her movements she wasn't as talkative and believe it or not but she used to dress literally much more slutty even from a young age.

"Leanne what happened to you?" I quizzed. She started laughing.

"What do you mean whats happened to me?" She replied with a question.

"This isn't you, come on tell me. What happened?" She stopped looking at the list and leaned back against the sofa. Looking up at the ceiling.

"It's that obvious? My mum and dad are," she paused. "Getting divorced," my mouth slightly opened in shock. I thought their marriage was going so well.

"I'm so sorry Leanne."

"I blame myself for all those times I've gotten away with stuff, all those times I was a real slut. Always interfering when they were alone. Now look they're getting a divorce," her eyes started to water.

"You can't blame yourself, it's not your fault," I reassured her.

"I am going to blame myself, because it is my fault.They told me a month ago they wanted to divorce and they're going through the divorce process really slow but in about 2 weeks it'll all be over," she closed her eyes to stop the tears from rolling down her face.

"So what else do we have to do for this party, how about making sure our rooms don't turn into a trash can while this party is going on," I changed the topic. She opened her eyes.

"Alright lets think," she began. I never expected Leanne to feel how she did. Maybe I was too quick to judge her last time, but believe me she was beyond annoying. This may be a new look for her, a normal cousin. Who you share occasional laughs with, and express your feelings for certain boys.

A/N: This chapter was more of a filler, sorry nothing really happened. Party next chapter so stay tuned ;) Do you think Logan's friends are backstabbers like Mark? Do you think Hunter and Sienna will get another 'romantic moment'. Or Autumn will be stalking Logan the whole time in the party? Fan-vote-comment lovelies xox