Chapter 29: Scarred

I woke up extra early today there were 2 main reasons for this. 1, I needed to get ready and this would take some time. 2, Hunter was taking me out for another day which I can gladly say is a date. I squealed in delight thinking about it.

Over the two weeks I had moved back into my room which I missed so much, due to the fact I wasn't finding staches of magazines, condoms, and moldy food all over the bedroom unlike Logan's room. However I had grown accustomed to Logan's room after Autumn and I practically lived in there for three months. Yet it is good to be back.

I still pondered over what Autumn had told me. It made me happy but why had he never offically asked me to be his girlfriend? What was he waiting for? Please don't tell me he expects me to ask him out, I never do that. I'm no way near that confident.

I turned my head looking at the scar on my cheek, it seems to be healing well only a few more months or years.... and this horrible thing can be gone. I placed my dark red lipstick across my mouth, not missing any corners when I heard the doorbell ring.

Where did the time go?! I said looking at my time, oh crap. I quickly applied my remaining make up on my face before speeding down the stairs. Hunter stood inside our house as Logan stood a few inches away from him.

Yet something was different between the both of them, I didn't feel tension like I had before. It was like they could get along. They shared a few words between each other laughing. I smirked as I saw Hunters eyes light up with humour listening to Logans words.

I could really just look at Hunter all day, and not even feel bad for it. "Ahh there's sleeping beauty," Hunter spoke up when he looked up at me.

"I wasn't that long," I said coming down the remaining stairs. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, as he put his arm around my waist. We even appeared like a couple, ask me out already.

"Look at you two," Logan expressed. "Young ones, it's a shame you have to go I have a match recorded and I hate watching alone," he pouted his lips.

"Cece will be home soon," I explained, hoping he wasn't trying to get us to stay.

"No she watched it without me, it's okay I'll just sit alone," his voice became quiet and sad. I wasn't feeling any pity for him at all.

"Well I guess we could stay," Hunter piped up, I looked at him immediately. "What do you say?" He asked me. No, no, no, no, no.

"Great," I smiled at him, he realeased my hand as he and Logan entered the living room. I clenched my teeth, I was going to pount Logan later. He knew I was excited about today and he had to come and ruin it. Who knows, today he could have asked me out and it could have been all romantic and a story to speak to our children.

But no of course Logan always has to do stuff like this. I followed the boys into the living room, Logan even had two beers on the table. He planned this the git. My anger grew from him, I was not at all pleased. He didn't even get one out for me...eventhough I despise beer and think it's abosolutely revolting.

The thought would have been nice though. Logan sat on the single couch while Hunter took the long one so I joined sitting next to him. Hunters left hand lay on my leg sending a series of goosebumbs around my body.

Could he really be this relaxed with a girl who's not his girlfriend. It's suspicious. But what if...what if he thinks I want a friend with benefits thing to go on. No, no, Hunter's not like that, or is he? My eyes slowly averted to him, I watched him with a careful eye as he took swipes from the beer bottle and laughing with Logan.

Logan put on the television and put on the recording of the match. I couldn't give a rats ass who was playing all I wanted was Hunter, just Hunter and I alone would satisfy me nicely.