Chapter 22: Spill the beans

There was a big lump of guilt clogged up in my throat. On seeing Autumn the following day made the guilt grow massively. I muttered a few words to myself as I watched her put some things in her locker. I mustered up the final courage to apologise to her for my behaviour.

"Hey," I greeted Autumn, she didn't look much better than yesterday but at least she was up and walking.

"Oh, hi didn't think you would want to talk to me," she admitted. Her eyes darting right and left.

"No i'm at fault here, I should of been more supportive. You were being so supportive towards me, and I just was stubborn and rude and forgive me,"I hung my head in shame. I was a horrible horrible best friend who didn't even show the same support to her best friend.

"It's fine," Autumn mumbled. "I need to tell you something though."

"I know the father's Logan," my eyes looked straight into hers. "He told me," Autumn bit her lip.

"I knew he would end up but that wasn't what I was going to tell you," my right eyebrow cocked up.

"What then?" I pressured her to answer. What could possibly be more important then finding out who the dad is?

"I'm aborting the baby," My throat suddenly felt dry as I coughed a couple of times.

"You're going to abort?!" I asked shocked, I never thought Autumn would ever do that if she ended up pregnant.

"I've given it a lot of thought and i'm in no place to have a child. I can't do it like those girls on sixteen and pregnant do it. To be frank they can hardly cope," Autumn rambled on.

"Maybe you should think harder," I told her. I couldn't allow her to get rid of the baby it was literally killing it.

"I have thought about it, I'm just not in a good position."

"Does Logan know you want to abort," she pursed her lips as she went into deep thought.

"Well, I just assumed he would go along with it. It would work well for him, he's a play boy he wouldn't want to be a dad," it was true Logan was a play boy and he would bang anything that walked. But she shouldn't justify those reasons for him not wanting to be a dad.

"I think the best option is to talk to Logan about it first, you never know he might want to be a dad," Autumn shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, even if he did want to keep the baby. I think I would still abort the baby."

"Who's aborting a baby?" Peb interrupted making both of us jump alarmed by his presence.

"Peb, no ones aborting anything," he shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh come on, who's pregnant?" We both remained silent. "Sie...."

"Why do you automatically think its me?" Peb opened his mouth in shock.

"Autumn, how could you," he looked directly at her. "I would expect this from Sie but from you."

"Hey!" I warned Peb who blatantly ignored me.

"Who's the father? Hunter?" Autumn pouted her lips. "Hunter's not the father?!" Peb expressed.

"Stop just presuming things," Autumn who seemed annoyed by all the questions from Peb blurted out.

"So are you pregnant?"

"Well yes but-."

"Is the father Hunter?"

"No but you see-."

"Then everything I presumed was right. You know I'm not just a pretty face," Peb said, his face gleaming with happiness. Autumn shook her head with annoyance.