Chapter 7: Smooth move

A/N: Could we all just for a moment, look at chapter 2 and chapter 4's picture of Logan&Hunter. Thanking God for allowing these beautiful specimens to walk the earth! ;]

Hunter didn't seem to want to let my hand go. We had walked past several classrooms, sneaked through reception and past nature itself. Yet he still persisted to hold it until we found a particular spot to sit down.

As I looked back, the school was indeed smaller looking. Our field was massive, which Hunter used to his greatest advantage. Walking for five minutues alone to get some peace and quiet from the school. You could only hear the bird's chirping and leaves rustling.

Hunter had decided that we should sit under one of the schools most important apple tree. "We walked all this way, to sit under a apple tree," he shook his head, that I had digraded the tree to a lower standard.

"No we walked all this way, because I'm hungry, and feel like having an apple," he smugly replied. He removed his hand from mine. For a split second a pang of yearn for his hand to come back.

I sat on the grass, it was nice and hot. Hunter, took a green apple from the tree. He then began rubbing it on his school shirt "Need to get it nice and shiny," he enthused.

"You won't see any difference," I stated.

"You won't see any difference," he mimicked, in a high girl voice. I hope I sound NOTHING like that. He stopped rubbing the apple, then holding it up in the sun. He let out an exasperated sigh of relief.

"So shiny," he whispered. Slowly he began bringing the apple to his face. Now I don't know what was going through my mind at that exact moment, but I had an adreline rush. So as the apple drew closer to his mouth, I leapt up from the ground, in an instant I snatched the apple out of his hands. Taking a big bite into it.

It did actually taste really good.

I then handed the rest of the apple over to Hunter, his face speechless, his mouth open. Watching as with each move of my mouth I was crunching into the beautiful apple.

He constrained himself from tears forming in his eyes. I fluttered my eyelashes in his direction. "Couldn't help myself," I told him a smirk lingering around my mouth.

"Don't think I won't go in there," I furrowed my brows. I pulled the apple back into me.

"You don't have the guts," I challenged. He raised one of his brows, a smirk forming on his lips.

He charged towards me, hitting straight into me, making me stumble backwards and finally settle on the grass. As my head banged against the ground.

"Owww," I moaned. Hunter didn't care though, he pinned my arms against the ground. The apple slipped from my hand. As he stared at me, I doubted if he would actually do it.

If he would actually kiss me.

He wasn't that close to me, yet he was in a close enough proximity for me to smell his minty breath against my face. He looked into my eyes, trying to figure something out. As he slowly moved towards my lips, I squirmed to get out of his grasp.

His face inched closer, I held my breath hoping that my curled lips that were now in my mouth would not be able for him to kiss me.

He stopped a few inches away from my mouth. He placed one of his hands, cupping my face. I immediately started to blush. He softly caressed my left cheek.

Leaning in a bit more, he moved to my ear instead. "I'll get you back one day," he whispered, his breath tingling my skin. This wasn't good, so I decided to balance out the odds.