Chapter 10

(unedited) (this chapter is mostly set up to get the next few chapters into play, so theres not much going on it this one,)

Chapter 10

(Angel POV)

“Mom, can I ask you something,” I asked softly as she peeked into my room, she smiled and came in sitting next to me on the bed. I moved closer to her and stared. I only had a little bit of time to ask question.
“Go ahead honey,” I smiled and sat up straight while rubbing at my eyes. I’m so sleepy.
“Its about a boy,” I started her eyes widened the slightest before she nodded.
“Teddy Bear come here for a second,” I blushed and shook my head I don’t want dad to know.
“No mom,” I whined quickly she giggled and held her hand up as Dad popped in my room.
“What’s wrong,” he asked immediately looking between the two of us.  I stared at my mom with dread. If dad finds out he won’t let me hang out with Blake anymore.
“Could you run to the store for me, I want more milk and cookies,” she said giggling as my dad stared at her confused. We just brought milk the other day, I don’t think we need anymore.
“But we have milk,” He insisted my mom glared at him with a pout.
“I want almond milk,” she stated making me giggle as his eyes held the same confusion before he left out quickly and telling us that he would be back soon. When the front door shut my mom turned to me.
“Okay honey ask away,” I nodded and crossed my legs.
“Um well, there’s this guy and I like him,” I started only to stop as she squealed and hugged me, I pouted I really have to ask her fast before dad comes back and I have to go to school soon.
“Oh right… sorry go on,” she was still smiling brightly at me, I blushed and nodded.
“He’s really nice and everything, he kissed me and I kind of kissed him, at first I didn’t ask then I asked and he said it was fine,” I say quickly she squealed once more and kissed my cheek while I continued to blush embarrassed.
“Am I supposed to kiss him? I really want to because he makes me feel really weird, but it’s a good weird, like I get all tingly and stuff,” I mumbled she smiled and pulled me into a hug while mumbling something under her breath.
“And I get sad when I’m not around him,” I finished while hiding in her neck.
“Honey its completely normal to feel the way you do, did he explain it to you,” She asked pulling me back; she had her serious face on. I shook my head not understanding what she meant.
“Explain what? He only said that when people like each other they feel this way, but Ashley said friends aren’t supposed to kiss,” I mumbled scratching my head completely confused now, my mom let out a soft laugh before kissing my cheek.
“If you feel the way you feel towards this guy, then you’re allowed to kiss him, but I want to talk to you later today,” I nodded and hugged her again.
“You’re not going to tell dad are you,” I asked softly she laughed and held me close.
“Oh heavens no, he’ll freak out and lock you in the house, not to mention he’ll probably hunt that poor boy down” she stated I giggled, he would lock me in the house, in fact he had told me that when I started high school.
“Come right home today okay, we’ll need to talk,” I nodded quickly and stood up, I was already dressed and ready to go, I also ate already, so all I need is my backpack and my phone.

“Thank you,” I say politely she giggled and embraced me once more before kissing my forehead and following downstairs. I opened the front door seeing dad pull up. I giggled along with my mom as he came out with a arm full of different types of Almond milk.
“There were a lot of brands and I didn’t know which one you would like, so I got them all, and of course I got your favorite Oreo cookies, the vanilla and chocolate,” I giggled as my mom hugged him, my dad did anything for us, especially mom, she had him wrapped around his finger and its always funny to watch because sometimes she makes him do ridiculous stuff.
“Bye daddy,” I pulled him down and kissed his cheek before letting him kiss my forehead.
“Be careful pumpkin and I love you,” I waved and yelled I love you too, before running down the block. Blake is supposed to meet me at the stop sign. I giggled and ran as fast as I could until I saw his hulk like frame.
“Blake,” I squealed running to him, he turned around and smiled, like actually smiled, teeth and all, I gasped and nearly tripped over, but he caught me before I could fall.
“I love your smile today,” I exclaim as he straighten me out laughing. I hugged him around his waist.
“Good morning Angel,” he said softly I giggled as he picked me up and held me so that I could see him face to face. I stared at his delicious lips before smiling.
“Good morning,” I chirped giving a quick kiss and making him smile even more, I awed at him and touched his beautiful face.
“You’re really handsome when you smile,” I mumbled touching his cheek, he chuckled and kissed my nose. I pouted a little, I wanted to feel his lips on mine, not my nose.
“What did I do,” he asked I shrugged and wrapped my arm around his neck, before kissing his lips, I shut my eyes enjoying the warmth that spread through me, before he pulled back, I frowned.
“School Angel,” I groaned and hid in his neck as he started to walk.
“Can I ride your back,” I asked softly he chuckled and let me slide onto his back, I giggled and adjusted myself before thanking him softly and going into his neck again with a yawn. I’m a little sleepy, I couldn’t sleep much last night, I’m not sure what’s going on with me, but I was hot and sweating not to mention, I had a little nightmare, but Thomas came in and slept with me, it didn’t help much though, although he did cool me down some.
“Sleepy,” he asked I nodded while shutting my eyes.
“Yeah, I couldn’t get to sleep, its was really hot last night and I had a bad dream, so I had trouble falling asleep and Ashley didn’t come when I called,” I mumbled I called for Ashley last night and she didn’t come I don’t know why, but it made me sad, she always came when I called no matter what, especially when I had a bad dream like last night, luckily Thomas was there for me.
“You could have called me,” he muttered in disappointment, I sighed not wanting to make him sad either.
“I can’t, guys aren’t allowed in my home and Ashley comes over, if I call her she’ll sleep with me, I’m not sure why she didn’t come though,” Ashley hasn’t been the same since Saturday at first I was ignoring it, but I’m being neglected maybe she doesn’t want to be my friend anymore and I don’t want that to happen, I don’t’ know what I’ll do without Ashley.
“Angel are you crying,” He asked I shook my head quickly sniffling into his shoulder I peeked out seeing the school.
“I’m just thinking about Ashley,” I cried softly trying to hold it in, he pulled me off his back and put me in front of him. It’s been four days since I had quality time with her. She’s never done this before, I think she’s avoiding me, but if I apologize it’ll be better right?
“Don’t cry,” I nod, but it all came out at once. I cried in his chest-ignoring people as they looked at us.
“Angel,” I looked up seeing Ashley. I ran to her as quickly as I could, she spread her arms out and let me hug her.
“I’m sorry, I did something wrong didn’t I, is that why you wouldn’t come last night, I’m really sorry, I know I’m not someone anyone wants to hang out with, but please don’t leave me by myself and I’ll do anything, just don’t stop being my friend,” I cried she placed her arms around me and shook her head.
“Angel, stop crying, you didn’t do anything wrong,” she bent down and moved my hands away from my face smiling.
“But, but you’ve been weird to me and when I called you didn’t come, and you didn’t want to go to Applebee’s Wednesday you never miss Applebee’s, so I did something wrong and I’m sorry,” I sniffled as she wiped at my face trying to stop my tears, but it wasn’t working and I couldn’t stop them either.
“Angel, please stop crying, I’m sorry, but I couldn’t come that’s why I told Thomas to go to you, if I could have I would have came immediately, you know I wouldn’t leave you for one bit,” she spoke softly still wiping my face as I nodded.
“But what about the other days and you haven’t been hanging out with me lately,” she sighed and looked over my shoulder glaring, before giving me a smile.
“I’ve had a lot of things to do, but I promise I’ll spend the rest of the week with you and I’ll even let you spend the night at my house,” I sniffled and hugged her again, she rubbed my back telling me to stop crying.
“I can spend the night tonight,” I asked calming down some, she laughed and pulled back telling me yes.
“I’ll have your mom send some clothes and Thomas can stay too,” she said I smiled and wiped my eyes., I hugged her once more before kissing her cheek.
“Okay,” I mumbled she smile gently and took my hand as I leaned on her.
“Now I’m sure you’re tired so lets go to Ms. Michele,” I let her lead me into the school. I gripped her hand tightly. I didn’t want her to leave me on my own anymore, even if I was with Blake a lot, I still wanted her by my side it just didn’t feel right without her.