Chapter 9

Yoongi's P.O.V

I scratched my head. Damn, I really can't understand this feeling, like seriously comforting Jun-hee,

Wow wait, the nerd is stressing work, why am I even being nice to her anyway?

I scratch my head again, I was really working hard on some lyrics for BTS morning assembly tomorrow but I was blank, which was really scary because this has never happened before, I left school as soon as possible ditching the guys just to get to the house then to the hospital a little early like I do on Mondays, so I won't have a run in with the sperm donor and his slut. Now that I'm here, inspiration still hasn't hit me.

A certain cute brown hair girl with a fuqqed up taste of life kept popping up in my head.

Unknown: "Yoongi, honey is everything okay? You seem flustered."

"Everything's fine mom, just a little confused."

Mom(Hiyori): "I'm surprised that you don't have any new music for me, is something wrong?"

"No, its Jungkook's nerd of a sister, she gets me irritated that I can't think."
She suddenly put a sly smile on her face.

"Are you sure your irritated or my baby is just in love ..."

"No fuqqing way lady!"

Mom(Hiyori): "language Yoongi and nothing is wrong if you like her, but you need to remember, your practically an adult now, and growing boys like you tend to have raging harmones."

"Mom! Jeez! No."

Mom(Hiyori): "So when will I see the boys... and meet her?"
I choked on my saliva. The nerd... meets my mom??!?
I can only imagine how well my mom would get along with her.

Mom(Hiyori): "Yoongi, the way you talk about her she sounds better than all those other girls your usually into."
She coughed a little, it alarmed me a little but it was a small one so I brushed it off.

"Mom, just drop it."

Mom(Hiyori): "And if I don't young man?"

"Then... you won't see the guys or .... meet her."

Mom(Hiyori): "Okay, I'll leave the matter be."

"Good."
I sighed, mulling over what my mom was saying. She knew me well enough but... I don't know about love or even like... I only lust, I'm used to girls throwing themselves at me and I actually have fun breaking girl's hearts but Jun-hee was different, somehow. One thing that is the same about girls, their emotions and harmones are confusing.

I think I got some inspiration now...

(30 minutes later)

My mother's coughing persisted as I write my lyrics so I decided to get the doctor.

After checking my mom's vitals, the doctor made her take some pills, to stabilize the coughing and put her at ease.

Mom(Hiyori): "I'm so happy to have such a caring son, I wish, I just wish your father would make the effort to come visit me."
She started to get emotional,

"Yoongi I don't want to be here like this, I don't want to die knowing, I didn't live a full life watching my baby grow..."
I grasp her hands tightly.

"Mom, you need to stay strong, I'm trying my best to get you better and out of here. Just know I will NEVER abandon you and I'll take you out this place, away from death's grip."
She cried harder,

Mom(Hiyori): "Am I not important to your father anymore, I don't want to be a burden on you, your just my little baby boy after all."

If only you know it's your little baby boy paying for all your medical expenses....