Chapter 25

*warning: chapter is kind long so please bare with me and read everything also I dropped in Monsta X cause I'm just in love with them...*

Jun-hee's P.O.V

It was Saturday, and I was under the mercy of Minjae as she got me ready for my first date.

Minjae: "Jun-hee, when I'm done, Yoongi's gonna fall even harder for you."
She squeals happily.
I sighed as I sat in the seat placed in front of my dresser. I was freshly out the shower, a towel wrapped around my damp hair and a robe on while Minjae dried my face with a clean cloth.

"Minnie, I just want to look simply casual, please don't go over the top."
She was doing my make up first then my hair and pick my outfit. She placed blue optic contacts in my eyes.

Minjae: "I know, have a little faith in me, I'm not gonna over do it."
I relaxed as she worked on my face.

Minjae: "All done with your beautiful face."
She smiles and excuses so I can look at my reflection. I was very happy with the outcome.

The nude make up giving my face a natural glow, my lips painted in crimson colour. The blue contacts really giving contrast to my eyes.

"Thank you. I love the simplicity."

Minjae: "Good, now your hair then clothes."
She unwraps my hair carefully and gently towel dry it. She braids my hair and leave it to air dry, she wanted my hair to do in waterfall waves.

Next she goes in my walk in closet, looking through the clothes.

Minjae: "Dress, leggings, skirt or jeans?"

"Leggings."
Minjae rolled her eyes.
She picked a black leggings, a white cardigan, white tank top and black high top converse.

Minjae: "Hey cutie."
Minjae raises her eyebrows teasingly, making me blush.

Minjae: "You look simple, but it's you, although I wanted it a bit more girly."
She pouts.

"Yeah but this is a date with Min Yoongi."

Minjae: "True."

*Knock, knock*

There was a knock at my room door.

Minjae: "Who is it?"
Answering before I could.

Unknown: "Jungkook."
Minjae immediately started to blush and get flustered, running her hand through her hair and patting down her red sweater and white skirt.
I could only giggle silently.

"Kookie come in."
He opened the door and peaked in.

Jungkook: "Yoongi Hyung is downstairs."

"Oh..."
I shot up out the seat I was in, he's really here...

Jungkook: "Pigtails?"
He gestured to my hair

Minjae: "No,"
She carefully undo my braid,

Minjae: "Waterfall waves."
My hair flowed down to the base of my spine.

Jungkook: "Wow."
He came in my room more while I checked out my appearance. I had to say I looked really, really hot.
Jungkook went to Minjae and put his arm around her, causing Minjae to gnaw at her bottom lip,

Jungkook: "Nice work Minjae."
He messes her hair and kisses her cheek then runs out.
The both of us eyes wide in shock at his actions.
She falls on top of my bed, hands on her heart,

Minjae: "Jeon Jungkook will be the death of me."
She sighs dreamily.

"Hey just don't die in my bed."
I slapped her exposes knee,