Chapter 16

*Cause I love y'all, 2 chapters in one day*

Jungkook's P.O.V

Just great!

A bitch aiming a gun at me.

She looked pretty familiar.
She looked just like ...

Jimin: "Eunji, is that you?"
The bitch shot at his feet, startling us.

Female: "Brat did I say fuqqing talk! And no I'm not Eunji, she's my sister, I'm his step mother."
She says pointing at me.

Female: "Or at least I was until I shot his dad."
Shit! This was Mai! She's Eunji's damn sister!
The stepmom from hell!
Oh man, holy shit!

Mai: "Now that introductions are over, get the fuqq in the house quickly!"

Neighbor: "Hey, kids why aren't you in your houses?!"
We saw a man came out with a rifle. Before we could say anything, we heard a loud bang and saw the man fall.

I covered my mouth as the guys started freaking out.

J-hope: "OMg oMG OmG, she killed that man."
J-hope was crying, so was Jimin and I. Rapmon and Jin were nervous, Tae was void of emotion.

"You brats are fuqqing next if you don't go in that house. Don't even think about trying anything funny."
She warned.
We slowly walked in the house, she having us at gun point.

I know what you're probably thinking, 6 boys, 1 psychopath bitch right? We can totally take her, note my sarcasm. It might seem that way but this wasn't a movie, its fuqqing real. We could all fuqqing die tonight.

Mai: "Go in the living room and sit down."
We quickly did as she says.

Me next to Jin, Jin next to Rapmon, Tae next to me, Jimin next to Tae, J-hope next to Jimin.

"Jungkook, is it?"
She says gesturing to me,

"Confiscate all your friends' phones, If I so much as see any of you with a phone after he confiscates them, I'll give Jungkook a headshot, you would not want that."
I quickly took everyone's phones, including mine and gave to her.

Mai: "Good boys. If you behave you just might make it out of here alive."

Rapmon: "Why are you doing this?"
She cocked the gun at him, causing J-hope, Jimin and I to whimper, crying again. Like seriously I'm scared to shit right now.

Mai: "Stop crying! Its annoying do you want my finger to slip on the trigger?"
We tried to calm ourselves.

"Good, you, with white hair(Namjoon), I'm only holding you as hostages till my reward arrives."

V: "You mean your jail sentence."
He mumbled.

"Cute stuff you wanna try me?! I'd hate to put a bullet in your chest, messing up that sexy suit you wearing."
She licked her lips, as she stalked over to him, sitting on his lap, straddling him,

Mai: "Or you know we could play in other ways."
She smirked as she trailed her hands down his chest.

V: "I'd rather die."
She held the gun to his temple,

Mai: "That wish isn't so far from your reach."

Jin: "You disgust me. Their just boys."

Mai: "So what are you? A man?"
She got off Tae and stared down Jin, who gulped nervously.

"Why?"
She turned to me.

Mai: "Why what."

"Why kill my appa? Why are you after my sister?"