Chapter 24

*this was edited*

Jun-hee's P.O.V

To say I was speechless was an understatement. This jerk... Min Yoongi... was asking me to be his girlfriend??!!???!?

"You really are confusing. Don't play with me." His hand reached out grasping my wrist, pulling me closer to him.

Yoongi: "This is one thing I wouldn't joke about."
I could feel his hand moving up my bare arms- and I knew I should have worn a long sleeve to bed. I gasp, I was pretty sensitive to touch.

My heart started beating faster whether out of fear or anticipation. Yoongi watched as his hand glide up my exposed skin, his gaze intense and serious. Now I was self conscious.

"Why are you doing this?"
The admiration in his eyes of my scars making me flustered and nervous.

Yoongi: "Because I like your skin and I like the story of your scars, so I'm glad you don't hide them from me. You don't need to hide them from anyone else either."

"S-stop." I stuttered, pulling away from him only to have his hand grip my wrist again and he lift it to his lips, kissing my scars.

My eyes fluttered closed as a sound was ripped from my throat as he nipped and kissed my skin. To say the least I was shocked. He repeatedly nipped and left kisses, making me feel weak.

Why was he doing this to me?

Why was I letting him?

His free hand gripped me by the waist pulling me into his chest. I was too frozen to protest.
His lips ghost over at my right ear.

Yoongi: "You might be inexperienced but your body knows what it wants, and even if you deny me..."
Something wet licked at the shell of my ear causing me to shiver,

Yoongi: "You're still mine."

"Yoongi..."

Yoongi: "You like this don't you? You're just to scared too give in, too scared to let go. Jun-hee, Mai can't hurt you anymore."
I stayed silent, at the mention of Mai.
He held me by my shoulders lightly shaking me,

Yoongi: "She can't hurt you anymore Jun-hee, so all your nightmares, your fears and all self doubt, there's no reason for them. You don't need to please anybody but yourself. Do you."

"But who am I? I didn't have my own life before! My own decisions, so who am I?"

Yoongi: "What I see is that you're Jeon Jun-hee, the little nerd that's sassy when provoked, a perfectionist, you're warm and caring and you should have the confidence to match that."

His words did something to me causing a weird sensation in my chest and abdomen. That's the most nicest thing he's ever said to me.... This truly was a moment of revelation to behold.

"Your character took a 360° turn from intimidating, to seductive to being a gummy."
I giggled a little.

Yoongi: "You like cold and callous Yoongi better then?"
He asked with raised eyebrows.
I shake my head side to side meaning a definite no.

Yoongi: "So then Saturday, wear something without sleeves. You have no say."
He let's my shoulder go and rubbed the top of my head, then kissing my forehead, causing my eyes to widen for awhile. He retreated to the door.
I tried finding my voice,

"Is that how you ask a girl out?"
He looks at me and shrugs, then flashed a gummy smile before leaving my room.

I released a sigh and flopped down on my bed.
Well then.... Min Yoongi stole my first kiss.... Now he's my first boyfriend....