Chapter 28

*long awaited update. It's been a long time readers. My present to you. It's not much but it's a start in getting back in the groove with this book*

Jun-hee's P.O.V

Being in a new house after I was getting used to the other one was different. It was especially harder for Jungkook and Eomma, since they lived their lives there for so long. It was refreshing though.

It felt like a do-over button, restarting our lives as a family. It felt good. It was cold now since it was the first week of December. For the first time in my entire life I didn't really have to worry if I'd get hurt, if I didn't belong- well maybe once or twice I do, but I have my family and friends to make me feel otherwise. I actually felt happy and accepted.

As for my relationship with Yoongi. I guess it's okay. I mean my big gummy bear still as an attitude and he's super territorial- although he acts like he isn't and he loves to have unnecessary arguments when I tell him to do better and actually there's a long lists of things Yoongi needs to work on to get his act together and be an upstanding citizen of society but I'm working on it.

Starting by giving him a lollipop whenever he feels the need to drink, He also texts me good morning and good night whenever I'm awake and when I go to sleep, He kisses me randomly but that's okay because he doesn't show his feelings a lot- gotta be thankful for the little things. I'm also working on him substituting profanities with other acceptful phrases but there's so many other stuff.
We're picking up the pieces of our broken lives.

Recently, Hiyori- Eomma and Yoongi moved out of Mr. Min's house to live in a house in a little bit from ours. Hiyori-Eomma was recuperating well and Yoongi seemed to be more happier. The guys and I were happy about that.

Minjae: "Jun-hee."

"Huh?"

Yunjin: "You spaced out again."

"Sorry."
We were having a group study session since exams were right around the corner.

Yunjin: "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking how things have changed so drastically. Everything is moving so fast."

Minjae: "Well that's life for ya'. Gotta just go with the flow."

Yunjin: "Jun-hee, let's just focus on passing these exams. You don't need to look back, just move forward."

"Yeah. I understand."

Yoongi: "You're back late."
He says grumpily as I walked into your house.

"You know I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't mind me staying out more with my friends."

Yoongi: "I'm not your mom."

"Nope. You're my grumpy grandpa."

Yoongi: "Funny."
He gave a sarcastic smile.

"Where's Kookie?"

Yoongi: "He went to the bathroom..."

Jungkook: "Jun-hee your home."

Yoongi: "He's in the living room."

"I see that grandpa."

Yoongi: "Call me that one more time Jun-hee."
He threatened.

Jungkook: "Grandpa~"
He taunted on my behalf. I covered my mouth to contain the laughter bubbling up to the surface.

Yoongi: "You youngsters are so damn disrespectful."
We laughed at him as I sat down next to him.