It was Just Sex

Warning: Sexual content involved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What the Hell happened' I thought as I woke up. 'Oh my gosh I have a splitting headache' Not wanting to move my head off of my pilliow.

'Wait a minute pillows don't breath' My eyes flew open and I sat up real quick, which was a bad idea that had me rushing for the bathroom.'

"What the Hell" I heard all of a sudden from a very familier voice. "Where am I?"

"That's what I would like to know." I said coming out of the bathroom stopping suddenly when I saw who was on the bed.

Jermey Dalton. The school badass. The very bane of my exsistence. We have hated each other since I moved to small town Banton. It was fifth grade I was the new kid, but unfortunatly I'm a brilliant kid too. It was art class and we were sitting next to each other. We were supposed to be doing what the teacher told us to do and he wasn't. So me being me I told him off for it and told him that if he didn't start paying attention I would tell the teacher. He didn't listen to me so I told the teacher and landed him in the office. We have hated each other ever since.

"You have got to be kidding me" He said looking at me with contempt. "Of all the girls at that party your the one I end up screwing."

" There is no need to be so crude about it." I said giving him an evil look.

Jermey was quite for a minute as he looked me up and down. when he suddenly said "Not that I'm complaining but you do realize that you are giving me a very good view of your naked body, right?"

'Now I know why he was staring at me. ' I thought as I ran in to the bathroom face bright red. Hearing his laughter follow me into the bathroom. I grabbed a towel out from under the sink.

"You are a cruel bitch, Stacey Baxter." I heard a voice filled with amusement in the doorway.

I gasped and turned around dropping the towel. My eyes widened when I saw he was still naked. My eyes dropping to a very important part of his anatomy.

"Like what you see Stacey?" he asked. My face turning bright red as my gaze instantly to his face.

"um...uh...um... I ....uh." I strutted.

He rolled his eyes "Calm down stuffy Stacey. I'm not going to moleste you, but then again you came to me pretty willing last night." He said.

"Oh Shut the hell up you asshole!" I suddenly shouted throwing the towel at him. "I was drunk, and cover yourself up!"

" I could tell you the same thing." He said his eyes running up and down my body. His eyes darkening.

"Stop that."

"Stop what?" He said grinning knowing exactly what I meant. Wrapping the towel around his waist.

"Looking at me like I'm just another piece of ass you got to screw." I said pulling a robe on.

"But, Darling you are just another piece of ass I got to screw. Even though I was drunk and don't remember any of it. Even though I hate you I'll take any piece of ass I can get."

"You don't get it do you?"

"Get what?"

"Nothing. Just get away from me."

"What the Hell is your problem Stacey?"

" Nothing!"

"Were you on the pill?"

"No I'm not. Why?"

"Uh..."

"Dalton! Did you use a condom?"

"I don't know I can't remember."

"Get out of this bathroom now!" I said in a slow deadly voice.

He left the bathroom as I tried to remember what happened.

He lay me on the bed and looked at me in the eyes as he slowly pulled my shirt off.  he started kissing me again. He pulled his shirt off Looking me in the eyes he reached around and slowly unhooked my bra giving me every chance to stop him. I don't know why I didn't. His black hair falling in his eyes as he finally pulled my bra off. Suddenly jerking us around to where I was straddleing him making my skirt ride up around my waist. Straddling him I could feel how hard he was. That hardness pokeing me through his jeans. Teasing me. Raking my hands down his chest I heard him groan. Suddenly flipping us back over pushing my skirt up more and pulling my panties off I heard him tear open a condom and unzip his pants. His hands went to mybreasts after he put the condom on and suddenly thrusted into me and.....

I meantly shook my head... well at least he used a condom.

"Stacey!" Jeremy gave an annoyed shout.

"What ?" I said in the bitchyest voice I could manage.

"I need the bathroom, so you need to get out of there."

"Bite me!"

"I probably already have."He said scarestically.

"Don't even go there."

"Get out of there. I need a shower."

"Well so do I. So you are just gonna have to wait."

"Or I could just join you."

"You wouldn't." I said in a warning voice.

"Try me." Was all he said.

I rolled my eyes and turned the water on. I shurged my robe off and jumped into the shower. I just stood there for a few minutes and just let the hot water run over my body. I started to wash my self noticeing I was really sore. I looked at my hips, which were really sore, and I saw bruises in the shape of fingers. 'His finesse cold not be that good.' I thought.

Then I heard the door open, his towel drop to the floor. Then he started to pull back the shower curtain and got in. I imeddieatly closed my eyes.

"What are you doing!" I shouted.

"Taking a shower."

"I've realized that. I mean why are you in my shower?"

"I told you. I either take  shower first, or I would get in with you."

I slowely opened my eyes and looked him in the eyes. Then he kissed me. The bad part is I didn't even stop him. his tounge slid across my lower lip asking for entrance. I granted it. as he kissed me he pushed me up against the wall and started kissing down my neck.

"What are we doing?" I asked breathlessly.

"I do believe that we are about to have sex." he said just as breathlessly.

"Ok."