Going through with it

STACEY'S P.O.V.

"Lexi, go after him, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." I urged her.

Lexi just looked at me. She was silent for a few minutes before she said "I don't control him. He makes his own decisions."

Lexi turned on her heel and walked into the living room. I followed her. She sat down on the couch and picked up my computer. She turned it on as I sat down next to her. "What are you doing?"

Lexi glanced at me and said "Looking up abortion clinics in the area."

"Oh." I said surprised she was helping, because she pretty much straight out said that she didn't agree with it.

Lexi sighed and said "You're absolutely sure you want to go through with this without telling Jermey?"

"Yes Lex, he can't know." I sighed.

"Why?!" She suddenly yelled. "Why can't he know, it's his baby too."

"You think I don't know that?!" I yelled back, "I hate the fact that I can't tell him, but I can't, and that's my choice. It's not anybody else's."

I finished my speech and my cell phone rang. I looked at Lexi, and saw she was looking at the computer screen again. She wasn't happy. I then looked at the caller ID and my stomach dropped. Jermey. My hands were trembling when I answered the phone. I cleared my throat so I didn't sound nervous, "Hello?"

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me earlier?" He said in a deadly calm voice.

"Jermey.." I started to say, but he interrupted by Erik walking in the front door.

I glared at him as Jermey said "You should have told me!"

"I didn't want you to know, and Erik shouldn't have told you, it was none of his damn business!"

"Well you should have told me yourself Stacey!" Jermey yelled through the phone.

"I obviously didn't want you to know, or I would have told you Jer!"

The phone was silent for a few minutes before he asked "Why didn't you want me to know?"

I sighed and said "Because I'm taking care of it."

"Don't you dare." He said reverting back to his deadly calm voice.

"I'll do what I want." I replied.

"I'm coming home."

"No you're not." I replied, "Because by the time you get back here it will be done and over with. And besides, you have a job to finish." I finished in an icy cold voice, and hung up.

I looked at Erik and said "If you know what's good for you, you'd leave right now."

Erik glared and said "If Lexi stays, so do I."

"Just stay the fuck out of my way, and learn to keep your damn mouth shut." I replied, sitting down next to Lexi who had a web site open.

Lexi sighed and said "This clinic is free, they take walk ins, and it's just the next county over."

I stood up grabbed my car keys and said "If you're coming with me, then lets go."

Lexi stood up and put her shoes on. She glanced at Erik and said "Baby, why don't you go home. I'll be over when we get back."

Erik sighed but nodded. He quickly bent down and kissed Lexi. Walking past me, he grabbed his coat and said " I don't approve of this Stacey, but you're right it is none of my business. So I'll just leave it be. Good luck."