New York

JERMEY'S P.O.V.

I sighed as I sat on the bus, thinking about Stacey. 'Two months until I get to see her again. This is going to be the longest two months of my life. I really don't want to go to New York and help Evan. I'm still trying to figure out how he knew about Stacey in the first place, unless Tommy told him. But Tommy hasn't been home since I started dating Stace. Damn it I wish I knew.'

I looked out the window as the bus rolled to a stop. We were there. I quickly got up from my seat, collected my bags and walked off the bus. Standing outside to meet me was Tommy, I dropped my bags as he pulled me in for a brotherly hug.

"Man it's been awhile." He said as he let me go. "How's everything going back home."

I grinned as I remembered haw easy it was to talk to Tommy, "It's going great actually."

"Oh yeah, I heard about you and little Miss Baxter." He slapped me upside the head, as we started walking towards a car. "What the hell dude I thought you two hated each other."

I sighed, shrugging my shoulders, "I don't exactly know how we feel about each other now. I mean we fight all the time, but it almost always ends in sex, which by the way is how all of it started." I said getting in the car. "I'd like to say I still hate her, adn this is all for the sex, but I'm not sure anymore."

Tommy sighed and said, "Whatever you do, do NOT let Evan hear you say that."

"Speaking of Evan," I said, my tone angry, "how the hell did he even know about Stacey?"

Tommy started the car and looked at me, "Did you really think that he wouldn't be keeping an eye on you?"

I punched the dashboard, and said "I don't need or want him to keep an eye on me damn it. I just want him to leave me the hell alone, so I can get on with my life." Then all of a sudden a question popped into my head, one that I had kept to myself ever since Evan was put in jail. "Tommy how many girls did Evan rape exactly?"

Tommy shook his head and said "Why do you want to know that?"

"I don't know, forget it."

We sat in silence as Tommy started to drive. It wasn't until we were almost to wherever it was we were going that Tommy said something. "He raped two girls that everyone knows about. There was a third girl that the police couldn't get him to talk about. He kept saying it was personal."

I just looked at him as he got out of the car. I shook my head and got out. We were standing outside a beautiful hotel, that was at least a hundred stories high. "C'mon Dumb ass, we have the Penthouse."

I grabbed my bags and followed my brother into the hotel. We walked straight over to the elevator, and hit the top floor button. We were silent the entire ride up. As soon as we got to the top, the elevator opened to show us the Penthouse. I looked around and was surprised at all of the heroin that was laying around, but was even more surprised when Evan hugged me.

"Hey baby brother." He said letting go of me, "How the hell have you been?"

"Fine Evan, not that you would know." I said in a snarky tone.

Evan grinned and said "Well Jer, it's nice to have you here. C'mon I'll show you to your room, and then I'll put you to work."

I shook my head in disgust as I followed my brother. He showed me to a huge room, and said "This is where you'll be staying, now you know you can't bring any girls here right?"

I glared at his amused expression as I said "Why the hell would I want to bring a girl here?"

"Oh I just figured, you'd find a girl you want to fuck. But if you do, there is another hotel down the street you can take her." He said grinning even more.