The Begenning

EVAN'S P.O.V.

I stretched leaning back in bed, reaching for my cell phone. I checked the my messages and saw that I had one from Tracy. I grinned at the thought of her finding out what I was up to, she probably wouldn't be very happy to find out that I fucked up her brothers relationship. But you know what at this point I really don't care. It screwed up my plans when she showed up her yesterday though.

"Evan." I hear Tracy's whiney voice in my ear.

"What Tracy." I snapped at her.

"I'm bored." She said leaning into my arm.

I knew what she wanted. But you know what I'm tired of her. I miss the chase, the fight. "Yeah, well what do you want?" I said leaning back in bed.

She giggled and leaned into me even more. "You know exactly what I want." She said pressing her lips against mine.

I thought about it for a moment as she straddled my lap, but then I decided that I might as well get laid, considering I'm getting rid of her soon. But If this was going to happen, I was staying in control.

I rolled over until I was on top, I didn't waste anytime, slipping into her warm moist heat. I groaned throwing my head back as I began to quickly thrust into her. It always seemed to turn her on with how rough I was with her, so hey I didn't even try to work her toward her orgasm, only focusing on reaching my high. I reached down, and forced her to wrap her legs around my waist, allowing me to reach deeper. It wasn't long before I pulled out and came on her stomach.

 After I was done, I got up and put my clothes back on. Turning toward her I said, "Leave, I'm done with you."

She sat up, pulling the covers over her exposed self and said, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Leave." I responded, before turning and walking out of the bedroom. I walked into the living room, and saw Jermey sitting on the couch.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh?" He asked setting his phone on the coffee table.

"Nope, I'm a bit tired of her." I said sitting down beside him. "So, how's life brother?"

"What do you want Evan?" He asked, cutting to the chase.

"Nothing," I replied shaking my head. I grinned when I heard the front door slam shut. "I was just wondering what you were up to today."

"Going over to Erik's," He said standing up and searching for his car keys. "We've got something we need to do."

"That didn't sound gay at all." I replied smirking.

"Go to hell Ev." He said walking out the door.

I grinned when I noticed he had left his cell phone. I waited until I heard his car leave the drive way,before I picked up his cell phone. Seeing there was no lock on it, I started to go through it.  There were some pretty interesting pictures he had saved. I finally decided enough was enough, and I began texting, smirking the entire time.

STACEY'S P.O.V.

I laughed at Jake as he fell on the floor. Jake, Lexi, and I had been spending the entire evening together, just something to cheer up Lexi. It seemed like Jake was willing to try anything to get her to smile, and it was working.

I grabbed my phone when it vibrated.

Come over to mine?-Jer <3

It was silent when I looked up. "What?" I asked when they wouldn't stop looking at me.

They grinned and Lexi said, "Go," She stood up and hugged me, "Go see Lover Boy."

I hugged her back. "You're the best Lex." I said as I left the house, heading toward Jermey's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know, I know I haven't updated in a long time. But to be completely honest I'm getting bored with this story. So I'm trying to get it finished.

So It may be even longer until I update this time, seeing as I'm going on vacation soon... so wish me luck. I've never flown before, and I'm  flying to Rome.

That's all :)

VampireGirl81 :) <3 (: