What am I doing?

I turned off the water and practically jumped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel and wrapping it around myself I turned and looked at Jermey. Let's just say that all he did was lean up against the wall.

"I don't see why you just ran away from me." he said rolling his eyes at me.

"I can tell you why. We hate each other that's why!" I yelled at him.

"Don't scream. Do you want the police to be called. Someone'll think that I'm in here raping you."

"That's because you did!"

"I did not. We both came here of our own free choice."

"I was DRUNK!!!"

"So was I!"

I just looked at him 'This is so not worth arguing over with him'. I sighed "Look this just can't happen again. Even though..." I trailed off.

"Even though what? I was so good that you just can't stay away from me?" He said smirking.

"You're not THAT good".

"Oh really?" He said grinning " You want to bet about that?" he asked walking toward me.

I practically ran toward the door and opened it. I walked out of the bathroom with him still following me. I ran the wrong way though. He had me trapped in between the bed and the wall. The only way out of this is to go over the bed, and that was not happening.

I watched him as he slowly walked toward me with that look in his eyes. He stopped in front of me, bracing his arms on the wall beside so I couldn't escape. He leaned down his lips brushing aginst my lips as he talked "Do you really think I would make you do something you didn't want to do?" He asked. Leaning back he continued "I'm not that much of an ass, Stacey."

I looked at him a moment and shook my head. He looked me in the eye a few more seconds before he stepped back. I looked around the room and grabbed my clothes. "I wonder how we got here, cause I don't think either of us drove here.

"We probably took a Taxi."

"Only one probblem with that."

"Ohh.." He said raising his eyebrows "and whats that?"

"I'mafraidddoffftaxis" I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I said I'm afraid of taxis" I sighed after I said that, because I didn't want anyone to know about that fear.

"Why the hell are you afraid of taxis?" He asked grinning.

I just looked at him, because there was no way in hell I would tell him what happened. I haven't even told Jake, and he's my best friend. "Why woud I tell you?" I asked. 

"Do you really want me to answer that question?"

"Not really." I said rolling my eyes. "So what do you say about getting the hell out of this motel room?"

"I'd say I agree whole heartedly. One question though?" he said grinning all of a sudden.

"What?" I said kind of scared.

"How are we supposed to leave if you won't ride in a taxi?" He said laughing.

"Smart ass" I muttered under my breath.

He just laughed as we both started to get dressed. He sat down on the bed as I walked into the bathroom to see what I could do with my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror as I ran my fingers through my dirty blonde hair. 'I don't look that good' I thought looking at my reflection. My best feature is probably my eyes, which are a murky green. I rolled my eyes at myself.

"Are you done yet" I heard coming from the main room.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at him. "You know that we can' t tell anyone about this? Right?"

He looked up and our eyes. I was startled at the bright blue of them. "Why? Because you don't want your little pussy of a boyfriend to know?" He said snarkley.

"Don't call him  a pussy, and yes that's why."\

"Whatever." He said looking away from me "Are you ready to go?"

"Yea. How are we getting out of here."

"We are taking a taxi." He said grinning.

"You may be, but I'm sure as hell not."

"Yes you are." He said grinning.

One Taxi Ride Later

" I hate you." I said as I got into my car.

"Glad to know the love is still there." He said grinning.

I rolled my eyes as I backed out of the parking lot; thinking about his blue eyes all the way home.

Jermey P.O.V.

'I've got to have her again' was all I could think about on the way home. That and her goregus green eyes.

"I'm going to Hell for this" I said out loud to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is soo late. I don't have Internet at home and can only work on it so often. So Don't hate me please.

Anyway what do you all think any ideas of why shes afraid of taxis???? Let me know

Vampiregirl81 :) <3 :)