Everybody Fucks One Way Or Another

A/N: This is set about a couple weeks later

STACEY'S P.O.V.

I groaned, laying on my bed, reaching for my phone. I rolled my eyes when I saw it was a messages from Lexi.

~I have news ;) call me?~

I grinned at my phone as I hit Lexi's contact, I knew what she was going to tell me, seeing as her and Erik actually think that we don't know that they've fucked. I mean come on they are so blatenly obvious about it.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, you told me to call you." I said into the phone.

"Oh, Yeah." Lexi said in a distracted voice. "Um... yeah... um.. do you... um want to hang out later?"

"You're with Erik aren't you?" I asked grinning.

Lexi giggled and said "Um, Yeah."

"Call me when you're through." I said, laughing as I hung up.

LEXI'S P.O.V.

"Call me when you're through." Stacey said, laughing as she hung up on me.

I giggled to myself as Erik kissed up and down my neck. I slowly slid my nails down his back, knowing that it was a major turn on for him. I grinned satisfied as he let out a groan. All of a sudden I was laying flat on my back in Erik's bed, as he hovered over me.

"Are you trying to kill me woman?" He asked laughing, lightly pulling on my pony tail.

"Mmm.' Was all I said in reply, tracing the bruise around his eye.

He caught my hand. "Don't."

I sighed, and pushed him off of me, to where I was straddling him. Lightly kissing him, I slid down lower on his body. Kissing his happy trail, I slid my hands under the elastic of his sweat pants and pulled them down.

"Lexi?"

I grinned as I slowly peeled the elastic down his hips. "Hmm." was all I replied as I blew air on the places I uncovered. I smirked as he groaned, loving the effect I had on him. I traced the veins running up and down his hard length, rubbing light circles into the pink head.

"Stop teasing me!" He growled out, lifting his hips up. I grinned, pushing his hips back down onto the bed.

"Behave." I replied before licking a bold stripe on the underneath of his erection. Giving him no time to adjust, I wrapped my lips around him, hollowing out my cheeks. He let out a strangled cry, jerking his hips up, stimulated by the image of my pink lips stretched around him. I raked my nails down his toned stomach in answer. I took his curse as an apology.

I took in my mouth what I was comfortable with, using my hand to pump what I couldn't reach. Letting my tounge slide all around him, I had him panting and moaning within moments. I felt Erik's hand come down and tangle into my hair, pushing me down slightly. I knew as soon as he did that he was almost there. I felt his hand tighten in my hair as he came in my mouth.

"Oh my god."

"Is that a good 'oh my god', or a bad one?" I asked.

"A good one, definitely." He grinned at me.

"Good." I replied kissing him.

We laid there for a few minutes before Erik shifted me off of him. I groaned in complaint, not wanting to move. He just grinned at me and got off of the bed, pulling his pants back up. I sighed, knowing he was getting ready to take me home.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

I just shook my head, and got off of the bed. I looked around the room for my hoodie. I turned to face Erik and glared. "Where is it?"