What's going On?

SEXUAL CONTENT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

She sighed and said "I think I might be pregnant."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Jake's P.O.V.

"Okay people move on show's over!" I yelled at the people still in the hall staring after Stacey, Jermey, and Erik.

"Yeah well what do you know Jake?" Sam asked me scarestically.

"Not a damn thing Sam." I said looking away from the guy who broke my heart in 6th grade.

FLASHBACK

"Hey Jakey." Sam said sitting down next to me under the tree.

"Hey Sam" I said looking at him. He had gorgeous blond hair and eyes so blue you would think they were the ocean.

"What are you reading?" Sam asked looking at my book.

I sighed. "Sam, " I started, "what do you want? You know I'm gay, hell everyone knows it. So if you're only over here to make fun of me, then you can leave." I got up to walk away because I knew he wouldn't either way.

"Jake wait." Sam said. "I need your help."

I looked at and said "You need my help? My help with what?"

"I'm gay." He whispered. "And I don't want anyone to know."

My eyes widned "Are you sure you're gay?"

"I'm positive," He said, "and I like you."

I blushed and said "Well it's not like we can do anything about that, because you don't want anyone to know."

"Can we not still hang out. Without anyone knowing at least." He asked me.

"I guess we can."

End Flashback

So we still hang out and fool around a bit, but no one can know. And that bothers me more than anything else.

"Well that's a damn shame that the poor little fag boy not know anything." One of the other guys said making fun of me.

I walked away. I walked out the same door that Stacey had went out of, and I went looking for her.

When I finally found her she was talking to Jermey. She really hates that guy, but has secretly wanted to fuck him for years. I walked over to Jermey's friend, Erik I think his name is. He's cute, but not my type. He offered me a cigarette and I accepted. We were standing there smoking when we heard Stacey say "I think I might be pregnant."

"What?!" Jermey asked her grabbing ahold of her arms.

"I said might." Stacey said wincing at the pressure on her arms.

"You don't know!" he said shakeing  her.

"Dude calm down, or you're going to hurt her." Erik said grabbing ahold of him.

I walked up and grabbed Stacey when Erik loosened his grip on her. "Take a step back and let him calm down." I murmured in her ear. She nodded.

Jermey took a few deep breathes and said "You need to find out. Now." He said still looking freaked out.

Stacey said "I've got a pregnancy test in my purse that I'm going to take later, and if it says I am I'm going to make a doctors appointment."

He shook his head at her and said "No, you're taking that test now." He grabbed her arm and shoved her into Erik's car.