Chapter 2- The Criminal Game

Tada another chapter!!!!!!! I wanted to stop a moment and thank all of my lovely fans, you guys are all awesome. If any of you have questions for me don’t hesitate to ask, anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2

Date: July 2nd

Time: 12:32 p.m.

Location: Eating room at Lockstar Headquarters

“I’m sorry, what?” I ask lowering my glass.

“Did I stutter?” He retorts in his ice cold voice. His hands ball up into a fist and he closes his eyes taking a deep breath before reopening them and meeting my gaze again. “Don’t you want to go?”

“It’s impossible V; there is nothing we can do.”

“Bullshit!” Iris screams breaking into the conversation. “There is always something we can do.”

“No there isn’t,” I say trying to keep my anger under control. Why can’t I just remain emotionless around them as well as I did with Lucia?

“Yes there-“ I cut Iris off before she can finish.

“No there isn’t!” I cracked. “In case you guys have forgotten there are cameras everywhere, they know what we are doing before we do. There are guards at every corner, finger scans at every fucking door, getting out of here is impossible and to think otherwise, well you are just deluding yourselves!” My pulse raced and I felt my shoulders ease as tension from keeping my emotions in was released.

“Now was that so hard?” V asked sarcastically.

“Go fuck yourself,”

“Jeez Aura we are just trying to help, why won’t you join in with us?” John asked looking slightly heartbroken.

“That’s why,” I point to a camera that is almost invisible against the white walls staring at us but the off white lens stuck out. “They know what we are doing every minute of every day,”

“Glad to know you know we’re watching,” The unmistakable voice of Michael said. My face pales before freezing over and my emotions start packing themselves back in the case. In a few seconds I was dead again and the others could see it.

“What do you want?” V asked through clenched teeth.

“Just to talk,” In a movement that almost looked blurred John threw his steak knife at Michael that just missed him by inches. Michael didn’t even flinch as the sharp object whizzed past him and stuck in the wall.

“Go burn in hell,” John responded angry that he missed his target.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, I thought you guys would be more civilized than that,” I hear his footsteps move closer and I tense when a hand lands on my shoulder. “Ms. Carter I would like to have a word with you.”

“I’m eating,” I say and put a large piece of chicken in my mouth that made my cheeks bulge like a chipmunks.

“I thought we taught you to be more proper than that,” I hear Chris say. Cocking my head to the side I see him walk in the door alone with a gun strapped to his hip.

“Looks like you failed,” Michael responded not giving me a chance too. “Now,” His grip on my shoulder tightened and I grimaced slightly in pain and V tensed gripping on his fork tightly. “Why don’t you come with me Ms. Carter.”