Wake up

"Wake up!"

"Come on Cassie, Please!" 

"We're here!" I heard voices around me and even though I was curious and wanted to know who it was, I couldn't. I knew I was alive. I knew that I wouldn't see my mother just yet. It hurt. When I was near death I saw her, I felt her. I just wanted to be with her again. I opened my eyes slowly and Gerard jumped up.

"Cassie!" He panicked and a tear rolled down my face.

"G...Gerard" I choked out and he pulled me into a gentle hug. "I'm awake" I fake smiled and everyone smiled back at me. Literally everyone was in the room. "How..."

"We convinced the nurse" Frank smirked

"No, FRANK Convinced the nurse by a way you don't want to know" Mikey shivered and my eyes went wide.

"You didn't..."

"YOU HAVE A DIRTY MIND YOUNG GIRL!" Frank pointed as if he was pretending to be a teacher "No, I just... Convinced her"

"Okay" I pulled a face and Gerard let go.

"I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have done that... I'm so glad you're okay" He blurted out and I laughed at him. "What?" He asked sitting down

"You worry to much"

"YOU NEARLY DIED!"

"But I didn't Die?" I added and smirked, he rolled his eyes and Frank started doing stupid gestures behind him. Bandit ran and literally dived onto the hospital bed. She crawled up to where I was and sat with me leaning into me.

"My sissy is invisible" She huffed and everyone stared.

"Don't you mean Invincible Bee?" Frank asked and everyone watched Bandit carefully. She frowned at him and he gulped.

"I KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" She shouted making everyone jump.

"Okay Okay! I'm sorry!" He whispered looking down and a moment later he got hit by a teddy thrown by the one and only 'Innocent' Bandit "Ouch" He whispered rubbing his head "Its eye hit me" He pouted and Bandit giggled.

"Cassie! I love you" She hugged me and I hugged her back smiling. Why is she so cute yet so dangerous?

"I love you to Bee" I whispered and I saw Lyn-z smile at us both.

"I need to speak to you Cassie" Gerard whispered and Pointed to Bee, I nodded and let her go smiling at her.

"Bee, why don't you go with...Mum to get something to eat! Get me something to okay?" She nodded and jumped off the bed running and grabbing Lyn-z's hand. I watched them walk out the door and everyone but Gerard looked down. "What's wrong?" I asked worrying.

"Kyle's dead" Frank whispered and I shrugged. "Luke's in prison for Murder" He whispered and my jaw dropped. He's what!?

"W..What.."

"Luke found you, He hit Kyle round the head and the hit was too hard, it killed him" Gerard told me and I shook my head.

"What the fuck did he hit him with!?"

"Sledgehammer" Ray winced and everyone looked down again. I bet that hurt the fucker, but you know...I'm glad his dead. He deserved it. But Luke on the other hand, he didn't deserve to be locked up even if he did kill Kyle. I love Luke...I can't just be without him. He made me feel safe. He made me feel secure. I don't care what I have to do, I have to get him out of there.