Stay with me.

I woke up...Remembering what me and Luke did last night. I couldn't hide the smile that was on my face. It was impossible. He made me happy. I kissed his cheek and got out of bed putting clothes on. I walked downstairs to see Frank sitting on the sofa smiling.

"Fun?" He asked and I shook my head smirking. "I KNEW IT!" He pulled a face "Ew. Was you safe?" He asked and I sat down.

"Shut up Frank" I chuckled and Gerard walked in.

"Hey Cassie, how was yesterday?" He asked and I nodded.

"Good. Lovely dinner, it was all really romantic and nice of him" I smiled and blushed a little. Luke walked down the stairs thankfully dressed and joined me.

"Apparently I'm a good cook" He shrugged and kissed my cheek. I looked at Gerard, he had coffee...I really craved that.

"Gerard..."

"No" He grunted drinking it.

"You don't even..."

"Make your own" He smirked and I frowned at him. I'm his daughter! He should make me lots of coffee and treat me and... I'll stop. I sighed and walked to the kitchen. Stupid man. I swear he made me a coffee lover somehow. I walked to the coffee machine and saw it empty. He drank the last bit and then made me get up KNOWING there's no coffee? EVIL DAD. I sighed and searched the cupboards, no sign. I walked back to the living room and death glared Gerard. "Yes?" He asked smiling.

"There is no coffee dad" I frowned and he shrugged.

"Must have used the last" He whispered "I'll get some from the shops later. If the guys wake up without coffee, it'll be like hell" He went wide eyed and I nodded.

"I can go if you want?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I'll go with you, just gotta get dressed properly first" He smiled and walked upstairs. I sat down and Frank stared at us. Great.

"So Luke, I heard you to had some fun last night" He winked and Luke went red "My secret weapon for you did come in handy then...Wait, you did use it right?" Oh I do hope he was talking about the condom he gave Luke.

"Um" Luke looked at me worried.

"It's okay Luke. He means the condom...Right Frank?"

"Yeah, why what did you use?" He asked awkwardly and Luke laughed.

"Yes I did" He rubbed his head nervously. Why did Frank have to scare Luke like this? Poor Luke. "Awkward man.." He whispered and Frank patted him on the head.

"Dude, we have ALL been there"

"Apart from Bandit" I muttered being a smart ass.

"What about Bandit?" Gerard asked running down the stairs and to us. We all went red and shook our heads.

"Shops?" I stood up and he nodded. We walked to the front door and to the streets. "Oh shit, I forgot something" I whispered feeling my pockets. "I'll catch up" I smiled and he nodded crossing the road.  I ran back in, Kissed Luke and grabbed my purse. I walked back out and to the street to see Gerard waiting on the other side.

"Come on Cassie" He smirked and I rolled my eyes crossing the road. I froze in the middle when I saw my mother standing next to him.

"My darling Cassie" She whispered and I stared confused. I heard a loud screech and turned my head to see the car coming towards me.

"CASSIE!" Gerard screamed running to me but the car was too close and one second later, hit me. My body flew in the air and I fell to the floor numb.