Lecture

We drove home in complete silence. I was glad that I was in the car with Mikey instead of Gerard. It gave me time to prepare for the lecture he was going to give me soon. Mikey drove the car to the house and I saw Gerard walk to the front door walking in the house.

"Goodluck Cassie" Mikey whispered and I shot him a death glare, if Gerard was going to lecture me then I wasn't being the only one there. He had to go through this with me. It kind of is his fault as well as mine to. He would probably get lectured another time so why not two at once?

"Oh no, your doing this with me" I ordered and he gulped, I was glad he wasn't going to argue. "today, we die together"I chuckled worried and we both got outof the car. We walked side by side to the house and gulped loudly.

"You first" he whispered and pushed me inside. I saw Gerard standing there frowning at me and when I went to turn round to death glare Mikey, he was gone and so was his car. What a douche bag! How dare he leave me with him! I slowly closed the door and turned back to Gerard fake yawning.

"Wow, you know, I'm so tired I think I'm just going to sleep, night" I smiled and went to walk to the stairs but Gerard walked in front of me stopping me.

"Sit. Now." he ordered and I ran to the sofa grabbing a pillow and hugging to for support and most of all comfort.

"I'm sorry" I muttered and he stood in frontof me, towering over me like he was stronger, bigger and scarier.

"Sorry?" he raised an eyebrow, playing dumb. "What would you be sorry for huh Cassie? I mean you only went against what I said and out yourself in danger..." he shrugged and fake smiled to add to the stupidity of the act "Sorry doesn't quite cut it"

"No need to be sarcastic" I frowned and he did the same

"How could you be so stupid Cassie!?" He asked raising his voice and I sighed.

"I have the right to see my real dad"

"And I have the right and responsibility to look after you Cassie!" He made a good point, he does have responsibility for me but surely he should respect what I want?

"I wanted to see him and you wouldn't go with me, you went against it. You should've seen him Gerard! He was sober and actually acted like my dad!" I sighed looking down

"I was worried about you. Anything could have happened. At least Mikey was with you" he shook his head and I stood up chucking the pillow on the sofa.

"If you cared about me that much then you would have come with me and respected my choice. Your not my real father!" I frowned and his head shot up.

"How dare you speak to me like that!" he frowned standing up

"Stop trying to act like a real dad! You won't ever be one to me so just stop!" I shouted and he raised his hand. I froze. My body started shaking and tears filled my eyes.

"Cassie..." he lowered his hand and I shook my head stepping back slowly. "Cassie I didnt mean to scare you..." he whispered and went to touch me but I ran. Ran out of this house. Ran anywhere away from this life. I couldn't do this anymore. Running all the time, my life going bad all the time. Just why me? I saw a car slowly draw up next to me and ran faster.

"Cassie!" I heard a man shout and when I looked, it was Daniel. When the hell did he get a car? I stopped run in and wiped my eyes. "Whats wrong Cass?" he asked, concern in his voice. Wow, Cass? I had a nickname now?

"Life" I whispered and he nodded slowly

"Jump in" he whispered opening the door and staring forwards "Il stop the pain" he told me and I got in the car. "It will end soon" he smiled and I nodded slowly. What did he mean by that? Sounded like he was going to kill me. That would be weird. I know Daniels to kind to kill me though. He wouldn't live with the guilt.