You don't have to go

My own flesh and blood, the drunk pathetic so called 'Father' wanted me to visit him? Why? So I could see him shout at me? Make my nightmares come back? Why?

"Cassie" Frank whispered and I shook my head

"Why does he want me to visit" I asked quietly looking at Gerard and he shrugged, there must be a reason behind this surely?

"Don't worry, you don't have to go" Gerard whispered putting his hand on mine and for some reason, the urge to say these next words were strong and confident.

"I want to see him" I said wide eyed as everyone stared at me, I knew they couldn't believe it...I didn't believe it myself but after all he is my real father.

"You sure Cassie?" Mikey asked me and I nodded

"I Need to" I told him smiling and felt Gerard squeeze my hand tighter.

"No" He whispered shaking his head and I sighed "I'm not going to let him hurt you. You know what he did"

"Gee, he won't hurt me...He literally can't because of the guards, plus you will be there with me, right?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he frowned.

"I told you that I won't let him hurt you, I can't let you go" He whispered and I shook my head at him "I'm sorry Cassie but you're not going and that's final!" He snapped and walked out of the room quickly, why couldn't he understand?

"Dick" I muttered and Frank coughed, I look at Lyn-z who stared at me, whoops.

"He can be sometimes" She shrugged and I smirked. At least I wasn't the only one who thought that.

"I just want to see my real dad, please" I looked round at the guys and they looked down "I just want to see him sober for once" I whispered and Mikey looked up.

"I'll take you" He whispered and I smiled, everyone shot him a look and I stood up running to hug him.

"Thanks Mikey! I knew you would help me with this!" I smiled whilst hugging him.

"You sure that's wise Mikes?" Ray asked him and he nodded as I pulled away "Gerard won't be happy"

"Yeah well Gerard doesn't understand" Mikey frowned and I sighed "If I'm with her, he won't hurt her. I promise you all that" He said confidently and  everyone nodded.

"I'll tell Gerard when you go" Frank muttered and I thanked him quickly.

"Let's go Mikey" I smiled and he stood up grabbing his keys, I knew Gerard wouldn't forgive me or Mikey for this but as long as I was with him I'll be fine. I was going to see my dad Sober for once, maybe he would think about what he has done to me...Or already thought about it. I just hope he doesn't shout at me, I wouldn't be responsible for my actions.

I hoped in the car and Mikey started driving off. Luke was asleep upstairs, he didn't know about any of this. Daniel didn't know anything too, literally. It was weird how he acted around us, he probably never had a lot of friends like I had. I wouldn't think of them as friends though, more like a big family. I think Gerard will calm down for me, he knows how easily I get scared because of my dad. 

I was starting to get cold feet, I didn't want to see him...It'll only bring back the nightmares right? What if he hasn't changed? What if he somehow was still drunk or dead from too much drinking? I looked at Mikey and he gave me a supportive smile, No, I could do this. Mikey helped me through my court case and when I was most venerable. If he was with me, I was able to do anything really. Mikey was my life line.