Chapter 38

Bailey

I see Abraham and Eugene hug and then separate Abraham walking away and I walk up to him.

"You sure you can do this?" I ask not wanting him to get hurt "I am positive Bailey." "Please be careful and don't get hurt." I tell him and he nods "I'll be fine, now go and get Maggie were she needs to be." he says and I place my hand on his arm giving it a squeeze and walking away.

I help pull Maggie out of the RV on her cot "Thank you." she says to Eugene placing a hand on his arm I let go of Maggie's cot seeing there is enough people and go to stand by Carl. We walk into the forest the rest following behind, as we hurry along a walker comes to us with a stick in the middle of it. I walk up and stab it in the head a little bit of blood getting on my face and we continue.

"It's okay just let me walk it." Maggie says from behind "Just relax it's just a few more miles." Aaron tells her.

"I heard what you told her, when we were leaving, we can do anything we'll do anything we need to do we have and we will. What happened to Denise, I'm not going to let anybody die like that again." Carl tells his father and I look back giving him a small sad smile. "Son" Rick starts but gets cut off by whistling, the saviors whistling.

We all look around confused "Go, Go!" Rick yells and we take of farther into the woods, myself running by Carl the rest of them behind us.

We run into a clearing and bright lights turn on blinding all of us, I try to block the light with my hand and I try to look around. When my eyes finally adjust I see a shit ton of people surrounding us, I then see the RV and my heart freezes.

I look around seeing all the men's faces with weapons in their hands and then my eyes land on a beaten up Eugene and I want to cry out to him. I look at Rick and see the fear on his face, there's only been a few times I have seen fear on his face but nothing compared to this look now.

"Good, you made it, welcome to where your going." The man at the first stop says "We'll take you weapons." he pulls out a hand gun and points it towards Carl "Now" he says his tone changing.

"We can talk about it." Rick try's "Were done talking." he replies "Time to listen." People come up and start stripping us of our weapons, a man comes up to me feeling around for anything and he takes the gun thats was in the waist of my pants, and then my knife, he then goes in my boot and takes another knife, and he stands up looking at me and I stare him in the eye and he walks away.

"That's yours right?" the man says in Carls face holding his gun "Yeah it's yours." he says getting closer and he flicks his hat. "Okay, let's get her down and get you all on your knees. Lots to cover." People walk to her and Abraham speaks "Hold off, we got it." he tells the men anger in his voice "Sure, sure."

They set the cot down helping her get off Rick and Abraham helping lift her up and helping her stand, they bring Eugene over and pull him down to his knees. "Were gonna need you on your knees." the man tells Rick.

Rick gets on his knees next to Maggie and then so does Sasha, I stand over by Carl and look at them and shake my head finally getting down in between Aaron and Carl.

"Get them out right now. Dwight!" he yells "Yeah." he replies walking towards a van, he opens it up and I see Daryl draped in a blanket and he gets out his eyes searching around until they land on mine. Then come out the other three that went looking for him, Michonne, Rosita, and Glenn.

I look at Daryl and notice the blood one the blanket and on his hands and I try to figure out where it came from, I look up at his face and he mouths "I'm okay." probably noticing the worry on my face.