Chapter 9

We were now driving to the place I hope we would call home I was in the Rv now. I sat by Daryl holding his hand.

We then came to a complete stop, "I think we're here" I said looking up at him he just nodded and stood up grabbing his crossbow. I got up and walked out of the Rv and saw a huge gate, we walked up to the gate and when it stated opening we heard a noise.

We all turned around with our weapons raised and Daryl shot he then picked it up and we all saw it was a possum, we turned to see people staring at us in awe "we brought dinner." Daryl exclaimed.

We all had to give our weapons away and audition like this is some play or something witch I thought was really ridiculous, but we then got showed to our houses they were big and beautiful.

The houses were not touched they were clean and the best part was there was water and electricity! I was staring at the houses when Daryl walked up to me "hey I know we just started dating or whatever but it is the end of the world so... do you want to share a house? I mean till after the group doesn't stay together."

I looked at him and smiled "yes" I said hugging him I then took his hand and lead him to the house in front of us. "After the group splits up and we don't stay in one house we should stay here I like this house." I said looking at Daryl he just looked around and then looked at me, "sure." He said leaning down and kissing me.

"Okay then I'm going to have a shower you go do something fun." I said smiling at him.

This was it, our new begging. It was finally here and I was going to make it count for as long as it lasted.