chapter 12

"Aloha, we're back!" Lilo called after landing.

"Lilo!" Pleakley smiled in relief.

"My genius experiment!" Jumba added in, also relieved.

"Another miracle." Cobra and Patrick commented.

"And look at who we brought back." Atticus smirked.

"These manacles are too tight, you miserable, oppressive do-gooders, you." Hamsterviel sneered.

"Dr. Hamsterwheel." the Grand Councilwoman came to him.

"Hamsterviel!" Hamsterviel glared at her, really annoyed with that.

"We catch bad guy," Stitch smiled. "You're welcome."

Atticus soon put tape on Hamsterviel's mouth so he would stop complaining. Hamsterviel muffled, though it was obvious to the others what he was saying.

"Place him in the high-security gerbil cage." the Grand Councilwoman commanded.

Two dinosaur cops then took Hamsterviel away to do as she said, though the others were sure this was not the last they would see or hear from the villainous rodent.

"Now, what are we going to do with you, Sparky?" Darla came up to Experiment 221 with Yuki, Teresa, and Elena.

"Let me see," Lilo diagnosed. "You like making big bunches of power, right?"

Sparky giggled and flew around briefly, then sat back down in front of her.

"But you keep blowing up things like light bulbs and spaceship consoles," Lilo then said. "You need something really big to play with, something that won't explode when you touch it."

"How about the lighthouse?" Atticus suggested.

"That's good, the beacon hasn't been lit for years." Patrick agreed.

Sparky seemed to like that idea, then sent himself up to the lighthouse to try it out.

"Smart idea, Atticus." Elena smiled.

"Very." Teresa and Yuki agreed.

"Yep, I knew this would work out just fine," Drell replied to that. "Grand Councilwoman, I know you want the planet evacuated and destroyed with the experiments running loose, but I have a proposal for you. I suggest you let the others help Lilo and Stitch find each and every one of the experiments and find one true place where it truly belongs."

"Very well, only if you and your brother his pet Patch and his girlfriend Mo help them." The Grand Councilwoman said.

"Free vacation!" Cherry cheered.

"And Cherry." the Grand Councilwoman then said.

"Darn..." Cherry hung her head.

"Would you rather be alone without Atticus around?" Drell asked her.

"No, I guess not..." Cherry replied.

"Then you shall be with them and where whoever you choose can be brought here as well." The Grand Councilwoman said.

Cherry shrugged about that. "Cool, I guess."

"But they're out there right now and they're all very bad, right?" Pleakley asked the Grand Councilwoman.

"Yes, is true, but once experiment is turned to good is completely useless for bad," Jumba said before whispering to Pleakley with a chuckle. "I'm still trying to fix for 627."

"Wait what?" Patch asked.

"Oh, nothing~" Jumba replied innocently.

"Hmm..." Patch firmly hummed to him in suspicion.

"I hereby designate you Undercover Intergalactic Experiment Retrievers." the Grand Councilwoman told Lilo and the others.

"Or the U.I.E.R. for short." Drell said.

"How are you guys gonna find 624--" Elena started to ask.

"623." Jumba corrected.

"Whatever! That many pods?" Elena then asked. "They're everywhere!"

"It'll be easy," Lilo smiled. "Like an Easter Egg hunt."

"Yeah, even after they're activated." Atticus said.

"It won't be easy to find them all before they get wet." Cherry warned Lilo and Stitch.

"We've faced worse." Patch said.

"That's true..." Cherry had to agree.

"Looks like you guys are gonna be staying in Hawaii for a while, but no worries, I'll make sure this goes okay at home," Drell said. "As far as your schoolteachers will be concerned, you're becoming exchange students out of the country."

"But what about the football team?" Atticus asked.

"Don't worry, I'll think of something to get all of this straightened out," Drell promised. "I'd hate to have anything go wrong for my favorite little buddy."

Skippy appeared to be behind a tree and looked rather sad and hurt by that, feeling like he had been betrayed.

"But what about Skippy?" Atticus asked.

"Eh, you know what I mean," Drell put his arm around Atticus. "You're like a son to me, Skippy is like the little brother I never wanted, but proud of every day to share my life with."

"That's a relief." Atticus smiled.

Drell then ruffled up his hair. Skippy then randomly showed up with a cake.

"Skippy, what're you doing here?" Drell asked.

Skippy looked down to the cake, then lifted it up to him with a smile.

"I think that cake is for you." Patch said.

"Aww..." Drell smiled.

Skippy smiled back, then lifted the cake and smushed it into Drell's face with a grin.

"SKIPPY!" Drell glared.'

Skippy smiled brighter like he had enjoyed Drell's anger.

"Well you're right, he is like a little brother you never wanted, but proud of every day to share your life with." Atticus smiled.

Drell then removed the cake and smirked darkly. Skippy then giggled and ran as Drell chased him.

"COME BACK HERE, YOU PIXIE BRAIN!' Drell chased after him.

"They are even acting like brothers." Mo giggled.

Drell then pushed Skippy into the water and laughed.

"Come on, Darla," Lilo said to her friend. "We've got 624 cousins to find."

"623." Stitch corrected with a smile.

"Whatever..." Lilo smiled.

"Do you think they can do it?" Pleakley asked Jumba.

"Little girl and friends are being persistent..." Jumba replied reassuringly.

"Hey," Pleakley smiled as he had an idea. "Maybe the Grand Councilwoman will take us home with her."

However, before anything else could be said or done, the Grand Councilwoman's ship took off and was returning back to outer space, leaving the two behind like last time.

"I'll go get the wig..." Pleakley sighed in defeat.

"You should have seen that coming." Patrick said.

Pleakley sighed in defeat.

Drell sighed as he held his arm. "What am I gonna do about Hilda?"

"Why not ask her yourself?" Captain Planets voice asked.

Drell gulped nervously, as the others went off, he then teleported himself to the Spellman's doorstep and rang the doorbell.