chapter 1

Darla was excited to have yet another adventure in Hawaii and this would be one where she would be doing something a lot of fun which Drell was saving as a surprise along the way. However, little did everyone know, on a certain planet in outer-space, there was a former captain plotting with an evil scientist who was old friends with Jumba. Everyone was packed up and there was another celebration going on in Hawaii and Lilo invited everyone to come celebrate with her and tell them all about it, especially Stitch.

"Oh, this is so exciting!" Darla smiled as she began to try to close her luggage.

"I wonder what Drell wants you to do with Lilo after this adventure." Atticus said as he stood on top of her bed.

Darla then stepped back. "I know, I wish he'd tell me."

Atticus then pounced on top of Darla's bag and clicked it shut for her. "Guess we'll find out."

"Yeah." Darla nodded.

"I'm just excited about the food at this party we're gonna get to." Patch smiled.

"Yeah, there sure is gonna be plenty of food," Maisy said. "And isn't there also going to be some competition there as well?"

"Probably, I mostly heard about food and games." Darla shrugged with a smile.

Drell came into the little girl's room without knocking. "Are you kids ready?"

"Drell, knock on the door!" Atticus said sharply.

"Sorry, but I'm totally rushed, this is very important to me, let's go!" Drell sounded urgent.

"Why?" Patch asked. "What's the rush?"

"No time to explain, come on, let's go, go, go!" Drell clapped his hands together.

"Are you wearing a suit?" Maisy noticed.

"Let's GO!" Drell urged them. "Come on! Mo and Cherry are waiting for ya!"

"Okay, okay, we're coming." Darla said.

"GOOO!" Drell rushed them.

"Man, Drell's really tense today." Patch noticed as he walked beside Atticus.

"He sure is." Atticus said as he picked up his luggage and Darla's luggage.

Drell looked very nervous.

"Yo, Cherry, what's Drell's deal?" Atticus asked.

"Oh, he's just anxious because he forgot Hilda's birthday last week and he's gonna try to make it up to her by taking her to the party in Hawaii." Cherry said.

"Ohh." Atticus smirked.

"Hey, you promised me you wouldn't tell anyone!" Drell glared to Cherry.

"Must've had my fingers crossed." Cherry smirked to the warlock.

Atticus soon used his crystal powers and a birthday present appeared in Drell's hands.

Drell blinked and looked to the gift. "What's in here?"

"That's for Hilda, you'll find out later." Atticus replied.

"Oh, you dog..." Drell smiled coyly.

"There's a ruby necklace inside." Atticus smiled.

"Oh, Hilda loves rubies..." Drell smiled back.

"I had a hunch." Atticus chuckled.

"All right, let's go, go, go!" Drell then called.

And with that, they were now going on their way to Hawaii to meet Lilo and Stitch again.

"So, what did you dream about last night?" Mo asked Atticus and Patch.