Chapter 4

Ryan slammed straight into a very surprised Jake, tackling him to the ground. I stood, frozen with shock, against the lockers. I had no idea what I was meant to do. Do I stop them? Or do I let them fight? Ryan was repeatedly slamming his fist into Jakes body. His arms, his face, his chest, anything he could reach. Seeing the principal coming, I rushed forward and grabbed Ryan's arm, determined to not let him get in trouble. 

                     *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I don't know how the hell I managed it, but I had somehow convinced Ryan to not beat Jake into a pulp. Fifteen minutes later, and I was still wondering. It was now lunch time, and me and Ryan were sitting by ourselves. I was curled into his side and his arm was around my waist, protecting my from the chill and comforting me. I silently inhaled his delicious scent, sending naughty thoughts into my head. My face flushed and I licked my lips, burying my face in Ryan's chest. He was so warm. 'Are you alright? Your face is pretty red..' his voice was filled with concern and it warmed me as he pressed his wrist to my forehead. 
I swatted his hand away immediately. 'Im perfectly fine!' I insisted, not meeting his gaze. 
He frowned, gently grabbing my chin and tilting my face to him. His searching gaze bored into my eyes, making me squirm slightly under his intensity. He leaned his head forward and rested his forehead against mine. He closed his eyes and blew out a breath. His eyes slowly opened again, revealing his gorgeous piercing gray eyes. 

I was struck all over again by how handsome he is. It literally took my breath away for a couple of moments. His eyes were gentle and gleaming with... Love? I blinked a couple of times, stunned, before looking again into his eyes to see if it really was love. It was. He loved me! Tears sprung to my eyes, and I turned away so he wouldn't see. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, too overwhelmed to do anything else but try to control the butterflies that had appeared in my stomach. 'Rose?' Ryan breathed, a confused note in his voice. 
'Mmm?' I answered, still trying to control myself. 
I felt his gaze on the side of my face. Curious when he didn't answer, I opened my eyes and turned to look at him. He held my gaze and swiftly lent forward and pressed his lips to mine. Surprised, my mouth actually opened, and Ryan wasted no time in sweeping his tongue into my mouth and exploring. I moaned softly and closed my eyes, finding myself leaning into him and wrapping my arms loosely around his neck. I combed my fingers through his soft, silky black hair. He gave a low growl, sending an unexpected wave of pleasure to roll through my body, leaving behind goosebumps. His hand went under my top and trailed lightly up my skin in a blaze of fire. His palm pressed against my breast, and it fit perfectly. I subconsciously arched my back, pressing my breast hard against his palm. I felt his smirk against my lips and I gently scraped my teeth against his tongue. He jerked away, his hand still on my breast. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me with a slightly bemused expression. I smirked, cocking an eye brow at him playfully. He shook his head slowly, a smile forming on his lips and a low chuckle escaped his mouth. Grinning, I leant forward and gave him a peck on his lips. His hand squeezed my breast and, in return, I flicked my tongue against his lips. Every time he opened his mouth, I would stop and kept my mouth firmly closed until his mouth closed again. His hand left my breast while I teased him relentlessly and slipped out of my shirt. His hand travelled up my back and supported my neck. After a while of my teasing, he growled in frustration. Smirking, I pulled back for a quick breath before grabbing his lower lips and kneading it with my teeth. He moved his head forward for a deeper kiss, but I just pulled away as I held his lip prisoner. Groaning, he grabbed my hips in his large hands and placed me on his lap. He shifted so that his back was pressed against the tree and pulled his knees up so that my back was resting against them. I squeaked in surprise at the sudden shift, releasing his lip and my eyes flying wide open. His gray eyes were filled with lust and had a slight tinting of purple around the outside. That faint purple ring had something in me shouting a warning. I leaned as far back as I could, slightly scared. The purple ring became more prominent. 'Ryan?' I whispered, my voice trembling with fear. 
He stared his my eyes for a split second before his eyes snapped shut and he took deep breaths. His hands wrapped around my waist and he gently urged me closer to him until I was pressed fully against his chest. His chest was hard, muscular and extremely comfy, to my surprise. I snuggled into him, fear gone, and enjoyed the peace I felt. One of his arms remained wrapped around my waist, while the other skimmed over my body, as if checking that I was unharmed. Something in me told me that he needed reassurance that I was ok, and that he would never ever hurt me on purpose. 

After a while, he rested his cheek against the top of my head. I sighed, content to spend the rest of my life like this. Then, of course, I spotted a group of cheerleaders strutting towards us out of the corner of my eye. Ash was trailing along behind them, looking reluctant. 'Ryan,' I murmured softly, wanting to prepare him. 
'Mmm?' he sounded sleepy and so completely adorable. 
I chucked,'there's a group of cheerleader heading this way, and they don't look too happy.'
And it was true. They all, except Ash, had expressions of disgust and anger on their faces. Ryan stiffened and sat up straight, loosing contact with me slightly. He quickly pressed me against him again. I turned my head and watched the cheerleaders approach. Ash made eye contact and shrugged apologetically, telling me that she couldn't stop them. I just winked at her. Ryan played with my hair as we waited silently. The formed in a quarter circle around us so I could see them all. How considerate. 
'Can we, like, speak to, like, Rose, like, alone?' one of them asked in a high pitched, shrill voice. 
'No.' Ryan growled. 
They looked startled. 'Fine. All we, like, wanted her to know, like, is that, like, she should stay, like, away from, like, you and, like, keep her, like, slutty hands, like, to, like, herself.' another one said, sneering at me. 
I went stiff with shock before anger welled up. Ryan was literally vibrating with anger. I placed a calming hand on his cheek. 'Listen, you. What Ryan and I do is none of your damn business. Ryan. Is. Mine.' I growled,' got it? Good. And every time you point a finger at somebody else, three are pointing back at you. Now, go fix your make up or hair or something. I don't really care. Just stay the hell away from Ryan and I, alright?!'
They all stared in shock before flipping their hair and stomping away, Ash sent me a thumbs up before following them. I guessed that she liked cheerleading and didn't want to get kicked out. I glared after them until Ryan chuckled. I felt my face flush lightly. Damn, I had gotten so worked up I had nearly forgotten he was here. I soon joined in hid laughter. It was pretty funny, i guess. 

                     *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Sitting in class, bored, I sighed. Ryan was sitting  next to me, working. He looked up and grinned at me, sending my heart racing and my face flushing. I looked away from him and heard his soft chuckle before his hand rested on my thigh. His hand was warm and soft. Mmm. I had already finished the work and homework we were assigned. His thumbed smoothed my pants back and forth, sending tingles through me and making me restless. 

I shifted in my seat, trying to get comfy. Ryan's hand gripped my thigh, making me still. He started tracing a pattern on my leg. I glanced over at him to see him frowning in concentration. I leant over to see what question he was working on. It was the one where we were given a small paragraph and had to find all the spelling and grammatical mistakes. 'That it's needs an apostrophe,' I breathed in his ear, making him jump slightly. 
I covered my mouth with my hand to stop my giggles from escaping. He just raised one eye brow at me and smiled. My heart started racing at how sexy he looked. He gave a soft chuckle and squeezed my thigh gently. I pouted at him - he had such an unfair advantage over me! 

The bell rang and I jumped out if my seat, bag in hand already. Jeesh, that class went by soooo slow! Ryan packed up his gear slowly while I sat on his desk and watched him. I was in no hurry. Besides, this was an opportunity to watch Ryan. Sounds creepy, I know, but I just loved watching him. He was so sexy and handsome.  

                     *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Yay, end of school. Aw, no more time with Ryan. I paused outside of the school gates, wondering how I was going to make it all the way home with my limp. Shrugging, I made started the long journey home, not bothering to suppress my limp since there was no one around anyway. 

Five minutes later, a soft whine coming from the woods caught my attention. I stopped, turned, and walked into the woods. Fluffy was waiting for me, tail wagging furiously and a small whine of greeting coming from his mouth. 'Fluffy!' I squealed and launched myself at him. 
He allowed himself to be tackled to the ground and I snuggled into his soft belly fur. I inhaled his woodsy scent and grinned. Peace and security enfolded me. Fluffy leant up and licked my cheek tenderly. I rubbed my nose with his in return and a very happy wolf purr was my reward. My stomach rumbled loudly and I groaned. I was soooo hungry. I hadn't eaten dinner last night and had nothing since then. I rolled off Fluffy and clutched my stomach. Fluffy rolled into a crouch and whined softly. I crawled onto his back and clutched his fur tightly. 

Then we were off, speeding through the forest so fast everything was a blur. His muscles bunched and released under me. I saw the house we went to last time blur past. A minute later, he stopped at the door of a double story house that looked homy and inviting and made me feel safe for some reason. Fluffy crouched to let me off, nudged me towards the door, then raced back into the forest. I frowned before limping up to the door. Butterflies raced each other in my stomach. I took a deep breath before knocking softly on the door. Loud footsteps approached the door and I bit my lip. The door opened and my mouth dropped open as I saw who it was. 
'Rose?' Ryan asked. 'What are you doing here? Wait, it doesn't matter why you're here, come on in. I was just in the middle of making dinner.'
He seemed ruffled. His hair was all tousled (very sexy) and he didn't have a shirt on. 
Mmm. He had a very nice chest. I didn't realize I was staring for so long, until Ryan leaned against the doorframe and his arms crossed over his chest. An amused smirk had my face flushing and me looking away. I followed him inside and looked around. It was just as warm and had a safe a feeling as it looked from the outside. For some reason, this felt like home. I stopped still as I realized, even though u had never been here before, this was more of a home to me than my own house. Ryan was silently watching me, a serious yet gentle expression on his face. 'You can stay here with me, if you want. You can have your own room. I would feed you and pay for all your stuff. I know we've only been together for a short time, but you are more important to mr than anything else in this world.'                 *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.   Heyyy, so sorry for the late upoad -.-; Anyway, here we are! :D And for those of you who are reading my other stories, please be patient coz I'm having some road block, but I WILL get there soon~