Chapter 7

*A/N I have fixed the editing problem... so sorry for that*

Boredom. Such boredom… I groaned softly, staring up at the clock wall. Gosh I hate classes without Ryan in them. Second period had only just started five minutes ago and I was already bored. Sooo… How are you, Fluffy? I question silently, wanting this class to end already.

Bored. And missing you. He paused, snickering. Ryan muttered something about pretending to be the principal and wanting you to see him so he could kidnap you and ditch school.

 I laughed in reply. Tell him that his idea would fail and tell me his exact response and his facial expression!

He bright red right now, and people are looking at him weirdly… He’s yelling at me right now for telling you his plan.

I grinned, a plan forming. Ok, Fluffy, I’ve got a plan. I’m going pretend that I think he’s rejecting me and I’m going fake cry. I wanna see if he’ll beg..

WE ARE NOT REJECTING YOU! Fluffy growled.

I know, that’s why I’m telling you, just don’t tell Ryan, OK. Pleeeeeeaaaasssseee! I soothed him, sending him an image of me pleading.

He sighed.  Fine.

I grinned happily. This was gonna be fuun~

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

ROSE! GET OVER HERE NOW! Fluffy roared in my head.

I took off running immediately, where are you? I asked as I scanned the halls for Ryan.

The next corner! Hurry, this slut is trying to kiss us and worse! He whined angrily, snarling.

I sped up, running flat out and flew around the corner. I spotted them immediately. The slut was wearing her skirt like a belt and her shirt showing her belly and it was so obviously a size to small. She was pressing up against Ryan, who was squished onto the wall, and trying to kiss him, while her hand was creeping down to his trousers. I rammed into her from the side, shaking with anger and seeing everything in red. She huffed as she picked herself up off the floor. Dusting off her legs, and sneered at me as I took on a defensive stance in front of Ryan. “And who are you, bitch?” She sneered.

“His girlfriend.” I snarled.

She laughed at me. Actually laughed at me! How dare the bitch! “Ryan doesn’t have girlfriends, you whore, he –“She sneered hatefully.

I cut her off by lunging at her and punching her several times in the face.  “Ryan.” I punched her gut. “Is.” I punched her jaw. “MINE!” I roared, punching her stomach.

Strong arms wrapped around me, restraining me and lifting me off of the slut. I struggled, growling, lost in my fury. The arms spun me around and firm lips pressed against mine insistently. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing myself against him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair, all my fury gone and replaced my passion. I thrust my tongue into his mouth eagerly, his hands stroking circles on my back as he walked. I didn’t care where we were going, all I knew was the Ryan was mine. No one else’s. My plan had vanished, I didn’t care anymore.  He sat down, me straddling his with his legs behind me, and pulled away. I growled softly, following him, but he turned his head and I ended up kissing his cheek. I rubbed my nose along his jaw and nibbled lightly on his ear. He pulled away and I glanced at him. His eyes were tinted purple, and his canines extended. If you don’t stop, he’s going to lose control and mate you. Fluffy explained, sounding far away. Just, lie against him and let him hold you.