Chapter 9 - Birthday - other half

Gah! I am soooooo sorry guys for not updating for a while! But so many people were commenting and stuff, so I couldn't just NOT update! So, here is the other half! :D ENJOY!

                                                                                         *.*.*.

Ryan dragged me by the hand out of the shops and into the forest, fuming.

When we were safely in the forest where no one could see, he transformed into Fluffy and glared at me until I got on his back.

                                                                                         *.*.*.

We sat on opposite ends of the table, eating in silence. I could tell that Ryan was still mad, but I didn't like him being mad at me. It made me upset.

Tentavely reaching out a and, I gently placed it over the back of Ryan's larger one. "Please don't be mad. I don't like it when you're mad at me, it makes me upset to know that I was the cause for your anger," I said quietly, looking into his brown eyes as he looked up.

His eyes softened and he sighed, flipping over his hand and gently grabbing my hand. He gave a smile and I smiled back, relieved.

"Just don't do it again, because next time I may not be so leiniant," he warned in a low voice, then smiled.

"He missed you, he's just got too much pride to admit it," Fluffy's voice chimed in my head, snorting at Ryan.

I stifled my giggle and looked away from Ryan, "I didn't realise how much time had gone by, I was just having fun! You guys are too overprotective of me!" I argued, smiling.

Fluffy's rumbly purr was is reply before Ryan's eyes narrowed as he realised what was going on.

"What is he saying about me?" He demanded, playfully squeezing my hand gently.

I giggled and quickly stood. "Nothing!" I shouted as I ran up the stairs.

I heard Ryan give a playful growl before he raced after me.

I ran into my room and hid in the closet, carefully closing it so that I had a slight gap that I could see through.

A second later, Ryan opened the door quietly, looking around. "Please don't give me away!" I begged Fluffy mentally.

"I won't," he promised.

I watched as Ryan searched the room, growing increasedly frustrated.

He turned, spotted the closet and grinned. He slowing stalked towards it, a massive smile on his face.

He opened the door and I shot out, tackling him to the floor, laughing happily.

                                                                                         *.*.*.

The next morning, I was practically bursting with excitement.

I woke early, and went downstairs and made Ryan his favourite breakfast - soft boiled eggs, toast, bacon and coffee.

Putting it all on a tray and grabbing the collar I wrapped last night, I made my way upstairs, concentrating hard to not spill his breakfast everywhere.

Opening the door and letting some light stream in, I grinned.

Putting the tray down on the bedside table, I jumped on Ryan and shook him. "Wake up, birthday boy!" I shouted, grinning from ear to ear.

Ryan just grumbled.

Giggling, I leant down and pressed my lips to his.

He woke up instantly, his hands shooting out and wrapping around my neck and lower back, gently pressing me down onto him.

Ryan's tongue gently nudged my lips open and I felt his smile.

Pulling back, he whispered, "Best way to wake up on your birthday - by your mate kissing you awake."

I laughed, and sat up, grabbing the tray.

He smiled, sitting and resting his back against the headboard of the bed. He reached for the tray, but I slapped his hands away gently.

I picked up the fork and fed him.

                                                                                         *.*.*.

By the time i finished feeding him, Ryan had a contented smile on his face.

I put the tray down. "Present time!" I exclaimed happily, grabbing his wrapped present and handing it to him.

He looked at it curiously and unwrapped it.

He pulled out the collar with a look of disbelief on his face.

"Seriously?"

Sorry guys but that's all I can come up with at the moment -.-; I will try to upload whenever I can but I have exams next week so... yeah.