The Biggest Fight

It was bad. He barley slept or ate those past two weeks. He had finnaly fallen asleep. Sadly it was while he was cooking.

"You STUPID EXCUSE FOR A SLAVE! YOU MADE A MESS THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU'LL EVER DO THAT!" Boss screamed from the kitchen table.

Sparing the details. He tore out all of his ribs. Pulled out his left arm. Bruised him badly. And left him traumatized. He still went to work.

It wasn't to good. Alphys of course tried to comfort, seeing the whole thing but, to no avail. So she sent Undyne (her secret girlfreind that he knew about) to give him healing food. He ate them but it was only enough to get his arm back.

He decided to work on his machine. He worked on it alot this year. After Mettaton declined his brother to be his boyfriend he was more destructive. He was furios. So Sans went to his machine.

It was like a tv and a laptop and other electronics put together. It showed a place he couldn't even dream of.

Underswap. Sure he looked at other AUs but he wished he could go to this one. It was like everything that could never exist in Underfell. It was..... different. Everything was colorful, clean, safe looking. The thing that intrigued him the most was their 'Skelebros' as they called them.

Then the 'Paps' was having peace with his brother. It was strange how they worded things. They things like "Love" and "Fun" and mean something completely different. It confused yet intrigued him. The Sans was so strange. He was like the stories Boss told him of himself, when he got the crack in his head. 'Kind' and cheerful. He didn't realize how he was falling asleep. He accidentally pressed a button, sending a bright light! Blinding him and searing him.

He then woke up to a face full of snow. Where did he go?