Chapter Thirty Seven.

DOUBLE UPDATE!! Yay! I am doing so good on updating!! But I am afraid this is the last chapter. I hope I am ending the book correctly!! And you like it. If you don't that is okay but if you do and this book impacted you please tell me.

One thing I am addicted to right now: Troye Sivan.

But who hasn't at least one right? 

Don't forget to vote, comment, share!! (if you want to :D)

Chapter Thirty Seven.

Violet's POV

When you dream a dream and it comes true or gives a hint that it will come true is the best feeling in the world to me. I have never wanted anything else in the world but to want Drew to be happy. And now I have a feeling that he is happy.

He talked. He actually talked. It wasn't like in my reams where I didn't know how to describe his voice. His voice is pure. It's not a normal voice. It's an angel's voice. And I feel like i am in heaven when i am talking to him. 

Drew's voice will replay in my brain forever because it's a voice that you will remember. His voice doesn't crack like I thought it would since he has gone so long for not saying a word. He just pauses as if he doesn't know what to say and then he clears his throat silently but loud enough for me to hear. And then when he opens his mouth, it is such a bliss to hear.

We sit down on the couch in the hotel main entrance and he has his arms around me as he holds me close to him. I feel him breathe so soft against my ear and the hairs on the back of my neck stick up.

"Drew?" I ask him and look back at him. He has his eyes closed and he is still breathing heavily. I touch his cheek with my hand and say again, "Drew?"

He opens his eyes slowly and then looks at me with a big smile on his face, "yes?"

"I-I love you," I finally speak up and then turn my body so that way I am facing him now.

He puts his hands to my sides and then smiles big again, "I know," he states and nods.

I look at him and shake my head. I lean to him and mutter, "now would be the time to say it b-"

He interrupts me as he says, "I am just kidding, I love you too," he puts a strand of hair in the back of my ear. He smiles, "You know I think it's a whole more than just love Violet."

I tilt my head to the side and look at Drew in the eyes. They are hazel like he they were that day that he was happy. He must be happy right now.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask him and when I do he winces. I look down as I feel guilty in some way but he brings my chin back up so my eyes meet his again. 

"Because of you I am this way. I am actually happy after a year of feeling nothing but grief and hate. You guys, Austin, Nate, Levi," he points to me, "you all have showed me love. This love we have existed only because you believed in me and didn't stop." he continues more as he puts his hand on my cheek and I look at him as he speaks, "You realize that don't you? You have given me a deeper meaning of life."