Chapter Twelve.

Dedicated to:unicorniafab 

This song doesn't have anything related to the chapter but I have found I really do listen to Simple Plan while I write this book. Their songs are just so good.  So this song was literally on replay while I was writing this. And to be honest it foreshadows their relationship a lot. 

I hope you love the chapter and don't forget to vote/comment/share

Chapter Twelve.

Drew's POV

Sometimes I feel like I want to be invisible. I want to be the person that no one notices. But nine months ago I half way was invisible. Now when a person looks at me from the side of town that I live in. They would know who I am. Note this isn't a good thing. No. They would know who I am by knowing I was the kid in the terrible accident on Interstate 10.

Now I want to be invisible. I didn't want anyone to find me. I didn't want them to find me. Or when I think about it even worse....her.

How did they find me? How do they know that I am here? How could they recognize me?

"Drew, are you alright bro?" I see Nate trying to have his arm up to shield himself from the rain. But it wasn't helping since his head was completely soaked with the sticky crap. 

I walk from underneath the building. I look at all four of them. Austin has his hoodie way across his head and his hands in his pockets. I can tell he was enjoying the rain. Levi had a snap back and his hoodie on and he looked like he was more annoyed than he was worried about being wet. And the girl who I still don't know the name of, she has a sundress on and her hair is sticking onto her head like a slimy squid. Not saying that she was looking like one because even when she was just standing there she looked...

Then I watch as a crowd of people come from across the street to where we are at. The rest of the people from the trip. It figures. They were touring all day and now here we are. 

It's a small world after all. Well at least London might be small then. Which London is the biggest city I have been to actually.

"Drew we found you!" Miss Lide came to me and hugged me. I didn't wrap my arms around her and just let them be to my side. Because it wasn't everyday that your old teacher would hug you like she hugged me. I mean we were close back then but now why would she hug me?

Mr. Grimes pulled her off with a hand and then crossed his arms, "you know Drew. Maybe you should tell us when you are going to wonder off on your own."

I look around. The people that know me was speechless then. Some were talking before but now as we all stood around on that street the only noise was coming from the rain pouring down on us.

"Ja-" Miss Lide was saying until he cut her off.

"No Drew. That was a risky thing you did there. I thought you would learn since you just graduated that to never do those sort of things," I kept looking down as he tells me this and he keeps making me look up at him.