Chapter Six.

Dedicated to: fangirlsweare I see that you have it in a reading list. Bro I love you already and btw your name is goals. Love you and hope you continue to read and vote!!

Drew's POV

Do you ever remember when you were younger and you would take the prize from the cereal box? Some people would wait until the very few cereal left to take out the prize. Some people wouldn't care and just take the prize out right away. I don't know nor don't remember which one I was but I do remember the feeling I got once holding the prize in my hands. I was happy. I felt like I accomplished something even though it was only a little thing like a prize from a box. 

That is how I feel now. I feel at the moment anyway. Not the happy part. I feel like I just got my cereal and I need the prize. This girl. As funny as it mind sound and a seem is the prize. I don't know if that is good to say or not. This girl was beautiful. She has blonde hair that was a little past her shoulders. She has these eyes. Those eyes. They were piercing through me. Although we only made eye contact for a split second I felt a connection.

I don't know how to interpret that or you probably don't either. Trust me I have never felt this way toward any girl in my life. I haven't had crushes. I always thought that crushes were just stupid and you miles well go out. But I didn't ever go out so I didn't have a crush...however seeing this girl is leading me to think otherwise. 

I almost tripped over my own feet once I got back to reality. Seeing her was different for me. It was messing with my brain and my feelings that is for sure. I don't know who this girl was. I don't recall seeing her at my school. She was different than others. Than other girls. She had this look to her that I can't get out of my mind. Damn it Drew. Get a hold of yourself. What is happening to me? 

I was only thinking of her. My mind was o her when I walked into something hard. I blinked my eyes and saw what was in my way. A person. I stumbled with my footing and stood back from the person that I didn't know.

"Watch what you are doing dickhead," the guy said. Not only did his voice annoy me but his manners were worse than my grandfather's attitude toward Donald Trump. He was a bald middle aged big man and he is calling me a dickhead. Nice...

I put my hands in my pockets and look down as I make my way to the main entrance of the hotel. The guy doesn't hold the door for m so I have to jog to the door before it can shut. I look around in the main part of the hotel. It was busy like most hotels. There were many people walking around. There were people talking on phones. A couple of kids were playing soccer or what they call it here football. I look around more and spot what I was looking for. A restraint. It was in the corner. It wasn't a Chiptoles's or a Nando's but it did look pretty appetizing as I saw a good looking burrito being passed to a table.

I walk to it but this time I keep looking around so I don't bump into anyone else. I take a seat on one of the chairs. The chair screeches as I take the seat. A couple that was in the table next to me looks at me but I tip my head back to look at them and make them look away. I put my feet on the table and take a menu that was in the center of my table. 

"Hello what can I get for you son?" I hear a woman ask me. I look away from the menu and see a thirty something year old woman wiping her hands on her black apron. She takes her notepad out and click her pen. I look at the menu again and then point to it as I lay it down. She rolls her eyes and then looks at what I pointed to.

"Oh why didn't you just say you wanted a water?" she asked me. She writes it down and then click her pen close. She puts her pen and notepad back into her apron and says,"I'll get that out to you."

I nod toward her way and then close my eyes. I regret that so much because then the flashback starts.

"Don't you wanna get something to eat before we get to my house?" Austin asks. He was trying to not go home right away but I couldn't help but laugh at his attempt. I don't know why he doesn't want to go home all the time. He doesn't have to clean up the mess that I have to deal with.