Chapter Thirty One.

Dedicated to: odetolevi because you are voting!! I see you're getting into it and I really hope you like the book so far!! Whatever you do don't read this chapter yet!! ahaha hmu some time!!

All Time Low is seriously one of those bands that I will always love. That and Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Green Day, and many others. I really hope you all love the songs I pick for the book!!!  

 Showing a picture of Drew instead of Violet because why not. The guy's smile literally makes me smile :) what a cutie. And there are several people who are asking me on here and on twitter so if you read this and follow me I am not sure who you  think of that is my favorite. I will leave it off that if I did have a favorite it would be Drew because he sounds so sweet. But I actually don't have a favorite!!! Yeah...they are all so awesome:) And I want to meet them all soon and hopefully I can :)

Sorry for that big "rant" even though it wasn't a rant and more like you getting to know me :)

Don't forget to vote/comment/ share

Chapter Thirty One.

Violet's POV

Relationships are suppose to be full of trust. Relationships are suppose to be where you can tell the other person exactly what is on their mind. I believe this the reason why I don't know whether or not Drew and I are in a relationship. And I mean a relationship relationship. It feels like I try to figure him out since he doesn't talk so i don't tell enough about myself. 

I look at him as he sleeps in the other bed of the hotel room. Some may call me creepy for doing this but I see it as just looking at him. His eyes are slightly closed. His fingers of his right hand is sprawled across the pillow next to him. His face isn't tense like the first time we slept in the same room. His expression shows that he's in deep sleep and in happiness.

I walk to his bed and then walk around to the side at which he is laying. He is facing upward and he doesn't flinch as I sit down next to his body. I run my hand through his hair similar as to  how a mother might with her child. Even though Drew isn't my son. I guess the similarity is that I care for Drew and want him to peaceful. And I guess he is used to people doing that because he doesn't move a muscle as I continue with the action.

I stop for a second and then put my hand on his back instead, "Drew?" I wait for him to flinch up or something but he doesn't.

"Drew?" I ask again and shake my hand a little on his back, "are you awake?"

I mentally face palm. Yes, Violet. He is awake and that is why he is not responding. He flips over on his side fast and I get up quickly from my spot. Hopefully he doesn't know I have been watching him sleep. 

He opens his eyes.

"Good morning Sunshine," I say quietly. 

He rubs his eyes and gets his body in the up position. He chuckles a little.