Chapter Nine.

Dedicated to: socialcasualties- thanks for reading this book and I really hope you like it so far!!

Man I love this song. It describes this story. Right now you might not think so but at the end of this story you will get it. Don't forget to comment/vote!!! :D

Chapter Nine

Violet's POV

Violet's POV

I am still young is what my mom tells me. I am still a child is what she tells me. I can go where I want and almost do whatever is what she now tells me. Am I ready for all of this? Am I ready to be an adult when all I feel like is that being an adult means that you can't be childish? Screw adulthood. I mean if I could be this age forever then I would. But I can't. I have to keep getting older and seeing all of these things happening to me and things that happen around me, leads me to believe this. I am not ready for it. I don't know if I will ever be either. Growing up means that you find that one person you can be with for the rest of your life.

And...I haven't found that one person yet. I know I am still young and everything but the pity of my mind gets me that I will never get the chance for love. Love is like your imaginary friend no one sees it but you can still feel the impact it has on you. I got that from a back of a magazine and I won't ever forget it. It means a lot. You can feel love yourself even though no one else may not see it.

Falling in love actually sounds painful. giving up your whole life for this one person that you have chosen. It doesn't make any sense to me that someone would do it. Fall in love. When I look back on it I am glad I haven't found love yet. I don't feel ready nor am I ready to do that. I don't know why this was on my mind but it just happens. I think of something that would be so far in the future and stress about it.

"Do you think there are coffee shops in the Westminster Abbey?" Nate asks Levi. Levi and Nate are in the row of seats together. Austin and I are behind them.

"Are you asking me whether or not if there are coffee shops in a church?" Levi asks him back. He looks back at us and shakes his head as if he was disappointed. He turns his head back to Nate and adds," no Nate I don't think there is."

Austin looks at me and chuckles. He looks out of his window and I use this time to look around. A couple of girls are laughing at some homeless guy that we pass by which was on the street. Poor guy. A boy from my English class or may I say was in my English class was trying to piss off the girl that was sitting in front of him. And then my eyes land upon Drew.

I find myself looking at him for the longest time. Just looking at him across this distance i notice his eyes are a dark chocolate brown and his hair has brown strands instead of being just blonde. His lips are in a straight line and I can still tell they are fuller than mine. And back in Idaho I was bullied with almost having black girls lips. I continue to look at him and look at how his jawline sticks out like a sore thumb.

He finally looks away and looks back out of the window. I bet he had that feeling you get when you know someone is watching you and that is why he looked at me.