Chapter Three.

Dedicated to: jamesmcveyforever Thanks for voting and it is amazing to find a person that loves the tide

Dedicated to: jamesmcveyforever Thanks for voting and it is amazing to find a person that loves the tide. I can tell you are a Tider and I hope you love this book and keep reading :-)

Drew's POV

I have this pain in my head that won't go away. No matter how much I want it to stop it just gets worse. Why does this happen to me? Why do I suddenly go black whenever someone says his name? I try to relate myself to the incident but what happens is worse than what my head can even process. What is this I am thinking? What am I feeling?

I am not feeling sympathy for myself. I know that is so stupid to do. I don't want people to feel sympathy for me. I feel like someone should hate me. They do but I feel like they should hate me because of what happened. Everything was my fault I was even told that by his uncle....

I am visiting Austin today. My therapists told me not to. Because it will make it worse. But I want to see how it goes. I want to see Austin. Well II mean almost because he is six feet under but I want to feel him in the presence again. I feel like if I was close to him than I would almost be close to him in spirit. 

I was behind a tree trying to see who was at Austin's grave before me. It was a male that is for sure. The way they were holding their own ground made me believe that is was a male. He had a black suit on and I could hear sobs coming from the person. From the back I couldn't see if the man looked familiar or not. It could be a person that Austin knew. But Austin knew everyone in the suburb area. So that narrows down to everyone but females. 

I want to step back and go away without the man noticing me but when I do I step on a branch. The sound is loud. Louder than what I wanted it to be. 

I tense up and my breath is caught in my throat. I look over at the man and he has stopped his own little movement as well.

"I hear you Drew," the man says and the voice is really familiar to  me. Dang it all. It is Austin's uncle isn't it?  How does he know that this is me? Did he see me?

I stop in my tracks fully and turn around all the way. I look at his uncle who is only turned so that his profile was showing.

"You don't know how it feels Drew,"he says to me. I can tell his voice is caught and he was sobbing so it sounds like he might be crying as he telling me this. 

 But  I do know Mr. Kreshaw I want to say to him.

He continues to tell me. But now he has turned fully. His eyes are bloodshot really bad ," you don't know how it feels to loose everything that life has given you. I only had Austin."

Austin's uncle only had Austin. And Austin looked up to him as a father because his father died a long time ago. And his mom was gone. She was gone as she didn't want Austin. I always thought why didn't she want Austin because Austin was a good person. But that only beats me.