Chapter Twenty Four.

Dedicated to:greenjacketbradley  thank you for the words and reads.They mean so much to me! I am glad you are liking the book!

Song above "Words", by Skylar Grey is such a good song. It reminds me of Drew so much.Not the real Drew. This Drew. But...okay I am getting confused so much.

Love you all and don't forget to vote/comment/ share

Chapter Twenty Four.

Drew's POV 

Violet and I are getting closer. Even closer than before. There are sometimes when I forget that I even hated her at first. 

Violet is making me change more and more everyday. Rooming with her might be why. Mr. Grimes and Miss Lide checks on us all the time and most of the time it is annoying.  Violet and I could be having a great discussion and I start feeling comfortable then they come in. They want to know what we do all day and we tell them the truth. read, walk around, have fun in the main entrance of the hotel, or do some site seeing.

It's almost the end of July already and I haven't done anything for the project. I don't know what to do it on precisely. Noah, Levi, and Violet are working together on their project on music and I guess that is going well. 

I don't know how to even start. What to do mine on. The project has to be something that this trip has influence you for and then relate to what means a lot to you. But the thing is I haven't found anything that really influence me yet.

The only thing that might have influenced me is Violet. And what do I make of that? Do a project on a girl who probably hates me?

I think not.

I haven't told her what I feel because I can't feel anything right now. And I can't tell her when I do know. I don't know whether I hate her. Like her as a friend. Or actually have feelings toward her.  She goes around acting so great and here I am all depressed.

Reading these books she is letting me read. Yes. I have read some of the romance ones. I have read five of books and two of them are romance. I don't feel like a girl while reading them because the author is really good at what she does.

Romance. 

What is the point in romance? What is the point of finding that one true person that knows everything about you and you know everything about them? What is the point in falling love and kissing? 

I don't know if I see myself doing these things. When I was younger or maybe just last year I saw myself doing those things but now I don't assume the point in trying.

"No, no, no," I open my eyes and look over at the other bed. Violet is talking in her sleep but I am afraid. I raise up in my bed and bring my feet up a little so I am ready to get out.

"No. Stop please, why?" she is getting louder.

I jolt up and slowly move toward her bed.