Chapter Six (Coming Out)

THURSDAY (12/11)
RANDY'S P.O.V.

I wasn't completely asleep when Luke left I heard what He Said about Making Me His. I am a little Scared because I never had someone fight for me.
I get Changed and Walk out of my Room to Luke's.
I knock on his door,"Luke it's Randy."
He opens the Door and Smiles at Me,"What do you need?" He asked.
"If you plan to do anything today Promise me you will Not get Hurt."
"Why would I get hurt?" He ask With a Smile on his Face.
"Just please promise me You won't do anything Stupid at School today?" I ask again.
"Fine." He turns around and walks a little bit,"Oh and Randy Don't hurt Yourself anymore Please." He asked.
"Luke I don't Know if I can Promise you That." I say and Look down.
He walks back over to me and Looks into my Eyes,"Randy I will Fight for you For you to be Mine, but You need to let me Help." He states Flatly.
I In-Hale and Ex-Hale, Stupid anxiety, "Okay, I will try to Stop." I reply.
"Good Now I need to get Dressed for School." He says Shutting his Bedroom Door.

I walk over to Emma's Room, "Emma."
"It's Open." She yells.
I walk into her room, "I have a Job for You." I said to her.
"Really what?"
"Make sure Like doesn't Do anything stupid Today."
"Like what? Come Out? Make You His? Randy that is Not Stupidity but Bravery." She states.
I can sense Luke Listening, "Fine, but He has to Have me First before he Can say I am his." I state.
"Really? You seem very confident in your answer?" She asked Curiosity in her Voice.

I walk over to her and Say into her ear, "Luke is at the Door, So I had to say that."
She Nods her Head and Muffles a Laugh.
Right on Cue there is a Knock at the Door and Luke Asking, "Emma Have you seen Randy?" He asked Full Amusement in his Voice.
"Nope, go Check his Room." She Replies.
"Fine." but he says in His Mind, "I will Fight for You Randy."

I can't Take it anymore I run Out of Emma's Room and Run into my Room Face-First into my Bed, I relies Luke can stare at me so I go over and Shut and Lock my Door. I walk over to my Window and Open in, the Fresh-Air was a Clean smell and I loved it. I stated out into the Colorful Horizon, with Reds and Oranges of all Kinds. Man If Luke wants to Fight for me then I will let Him but it doesn't Mean I have to Say Yes if he Asks me out again, but he was the First person I can tell that Genuinely Liked me that Way. (Not-Sexual You Pervs!!!) When I first met Luke I thought He hated me, but the Question and Statement he asked in His Head had me on Edge. God I would Give anything for Him just to ask me out Again, As Long as he Doesn't Do something Stupid.
Just then there was a Knock at my Door, "Hello?"
"It's Ravi."
"What'ch You Need?" I ask using my Farmers Dialect.
"It's Luke he won't Come out of His room." He said Panicking.
"Really," I sense Two Presences, "If he was in His Room I wouldn't Be able to Sense Him Behind the Door Ravi." I point Out.
"Oh, Luke put me Up to this!" Oh Ravi.
"If he is there Can I speak with Him?" I ask With Amusement in my Voice.
"Sure." Says Luke.

I open my Door to reveal a Very Nicely Dressed Luke, "A little over dressed for School aren't We?" I ask.
"Yes, But I have another Reason."
"Really!?" I ask.
"Yep."
"Care to tell Me what it is? Or should I probe Your Mind for the Answer?"
"Well I heard you talking to Emma-"
"I know you were Listening, I am A Mindreader so, I can sense people'a Presences by their Thoughts."
"Oh." He said Looking down Blushing.
"Just promise me This if anything Bad happens Today that You come Talk to me, Okay?" I ask.
"Yes." He answer Sternly.
I pull Him into a Hug and He Gasped at My Movements, He wrapped his arms around me, "Good Luck at School today Since I can't go, Doc's Orders." I say trying to Lighten the Mood.
"Okay See Ya After School." He said Turning away.
"See Ya."

TIME SKIP (LUNCH TIME AT SCHOOL)

I was walking down the Stairs when the Doors to the Elevator opened reveling a Crying Luke.
I walk over to Him, "Luke what Happened?" I ask Really worried.
"I-I..." He stutters Out then Breaks down Crying.
"Come on." I wrap my Arms around Him, "Want anything to eat?" I ask the Shorter Boy in my Arms.
He nods his Head, "An Apple." He mutters slowly.
"Okay." I say unwrapping my Arms.