Chapter Eight (Amnesia)

CONNIE'S P.O.V.

He Past out, so did everyone else.

I no Longer have to deal with this B****** stealing my Man, hehe as you may see I am a Little Insane.

"David come remove this Trash." I yell.

My Hentchman David walks over and Freezes, "I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because We were Best Friends back in Indiana." He says And Breaks down, "You Ms. B**** might as well do it yourself Considering you're the only one that wants them Gone." He says to me.

"Oh great look he is waking Up." I say Sarcastically.

"Ahhhhh," He yells? "Where am I?" He asked Utterly Confused?

"School?" I answer in Shock.

"I can't be I Never Left Indiana Did I?" Asked to Himself.

"Yeah you did Randy." Says Damon.

"Damon?" Asked Randy.

"Yeah can you remember anything?"

"Some but not a lot." And then I am Picked up by Damon's Powers and Thrown Across the Room.

RANDY'S P.O.V.

I don't remember anything, and my Head Hurts like it was run Over.

"Randy," My Best friend says, "Use your Powers to read My Mind okay?" He asked.

"Okay." I said.

I use my Powers to read his mind And I see, Him watching me and Some Kid with a Lot of Freckles Kiss?

"How?" I ask.

"Watch further." He says so I do.

I continue to watch an I see The Same Kid Trebling before Me and Me yelling at that Blonde Haired Girl, Why?

"Why was I yelling?"

"Because you stole his heart and He stole Your's, he came out for You and Suffered everyone's Hate so he could be with You." He said.

"It's true." Said the Boy beside me.

"He is your Step-Brother but if you ask me you both are cute together." He says with a Wink and I blush.

"Sorry I don't remember anything, All I know is I was Protecting and Standing Up for Him and Myself." I say looking at Damon.

"That's Exactly what Happened, B****** Connie came up to And Said, 'I warned You' Or something."

He said that Line and All the Notes came Rushing Back to me, I bend over on My Knees and Grip my Head.

"Randy, shhh Calm down." Says L-Luke Wrapping me in a Hug and Kisses my Temple.

My Breathing Slows down and my Heart rate picks up, S*** these Those feelings Again.

I try to stand but My legs Give way at the Pain and I Fall.

"Randy!" Luke Yells Grabbing me around the Waist so I don't fall, "Let me carry you so you don't Fall." Mumbles Luke.

I exhale Sharply, "Fine." I mumble.

Luke Puts his Arms under my Knees and Neck and he Picks me up Bridal-Style.

"Thanks." I say.

"Anytime." He says while carrying me to a Restroom.

He sets me down on a Sink, "What do you remember?" He asked.

I sat there and Thought, "Hmm I remember Connie's Threatening Notes, I was adopted by the Ross's, We tried Dating, and That in there." I say.

"Hmmm, Do you remember Jessie?" He asked.

I scratch my Head, "Umm No and Yes some stuff, Like she always wanted to be an Actress that had no talent, and she was really mean to me." I say.

"Good, so You remember most things, do you Remember Us?" Asked getting Serious.

I go into Deep thought, "N-No."

"Oh." He looks Really disappointed.

Wait that face I remember,

RANDOMNESS MEMORIES

(Missing Memories are ___)

Our ___ Hug outside His Room

Our first Cuddle Session in my ____

Our ___ Kiss in my Room

Luke _______ Date

Luke kissing another Person

Luke ____ out

______ I both being threatened

END OF MEMORIES

"I remember Sort of." I say.

"Really?" He asked.

"Y-Yes." But if he Askes what I remember I won't tell him, also I want to be with Luke again he Made me Happy no I am Sad/Depressed.

"Come on I am taking you Home you can't Finish School in Your Current state." Says Luke.

As if on Cue I fall to the Floor in Pain, a lot of it.

"Randy," Sighs Luke, "Come Buddy we are going Home.

He picks me up again and I instantly Snuggle Closer to his Chest, and dose off.

LUKE'S P.O.V.

I was Walking out of the School when People started to Gain Conciseness in the Cafeteria, Randy looks totally Tired and He pat out in my Arms.

I will give anything for him to be with me Again, I pulled him closer when I relies it is pretty Cold out. S*** I mentally Scream at myself when We were half way home.

"Hey Look F*** wanna Rough 'em up Boys?" Asked a Man.

They started to Cackle and Erupt in Yeses then start after us, I take off running. We almost made it inside when I trip and Fell, on Instinct I pulled Randy closer to me and I flipped us over so I am the One Landing on the Ground not Randy.

"Tony!!" I yell.

"What is it Little Munchkin?" He looks Over, "Thugs."