Chapter Five (School)

WEDNESDAY (12/10)

RANDY'S P.O.V.

Man I have school today I wonder how it will Go? I still have the Notes I will Break Up with Him After School.

I get up and Get Dressed and Put my Glasses on, My Cuts have Healed.

I hear down Stairs and Sit and Wait for everyone to Get down Stairs.

"R-Randy Why are you Up so Early?" Asks a Tired Emma,"And why are you wearing Glasses?"

"I naturally get up Early and I wear Glasses because I don't have any Contacts."

Everyone walked down the Stairs into the Kitchen.

We walked down the Street to the School, it was fair size.

I walked to the Office.

"Hello sweaty what can I do for you?" Asked a Average age Secretary.

"I am new here."

"Your Time-Table is right here."

"Thank you."

I walk down the Hallway to my Locker, when I see A Blonde Chick Making out with Luke!?

"Ehem, Luke have fun with your New Girlfriend mr.Player." I say calmly And run off.

"Randy!!" I hear him Yell and He started running after me.

I run into the Boys Restroom, into a stall and Lock the Stall Closed.

"Randy Open Up I know you're in there." I hear a Crying?, Luke ask.

"Why so you have To make More fun of me for being Broken?" I spat.

"No. I would never Hurt you, She was the one that was Kissing me." He sounds more Hurt.

"Really I can't trust you, so please leave me alone."

He muffled a Choked Sob,"Fine I'll prove it at Lunch but I will need you to Cooperate."

"Fine." I say and open the Door to Luke, have Tear streaks Down his Face.

I Pull him into a Hug,"Come on we have School to go to."

He nods his Head,"I'm sorry."

AT LUNCH

"Emma!"

"Yes Randy?"

"Can I hang around You for Lunch I think Luke Is going to do Something we'll Regret."

"Sure!"

"Yay."

Emma and I walk into the Cafeteria and over to a Table full of her Friends.

"Everyone please Meet my New Step-Brother." She said.

They all Murmur a Hello.

"H-Hi All." I stutter Out.

I sit down with Emma and Her friends, I look around and See Luke and That Blonde Girl Staring at me, This Can't be good.

"So Randy is it?"

I nod my Head at her Question.

"How are you in Sophomore Year Classes when You are a Freshman?"

"Well when I was back in Indiana I took most of my Freshman Year Classes as a 8th Grader. I am also in some Freshman Classes Like 'Civilization and World History'." I reply to Her Question.

I Had a Bad feeling that Everyone now is Staring at me,"Sorry I have to go." I stand up and Literally Sprint out of the Cafeteria.

I can hear everyone'a Thoughts and It got to me, People said Stuff Like,"Look the F***** is Smart." and stuff Like,"He is Probley running to His Boyfrined."