Chapter 19 (The Reunion)

Randy's P.o.V.

I open the cab door to the hotel and I pull Luke and carry his Sleeping form into the lobby and I called Tony over, "Wha- Luke? Oh right I'll open the doors for you."

Tony opens the doors and I walk into the medium sized car and the doors opened into the pent-house and I spotted Mom and Dad on the couch and we were both pulled into a gigantic hug. "Luke! Randy you found him?" I nodded and pulled Luke closer to my body and he sub-concisely grabbed onto my shirt and relaxed his face into a smile.

30 Minutes Later~

After Mom and Dad talked to me about how our planes to take a vacation to Florida, Miami to be exact. I climbed Ito my bed and pulled Luke who is dressed in one of my shirts that is a little biggish on him and I pulled him into my warm embrace as we both fell asleep...

------------------------------------------------

A/N-

Hey you! Yes you that is reading this, this is the last chapter of what ever this is.

If you want me to continue this I shall write a sequel but I will need time to think of a good plot for when they are down in Miami.

Also I am writing a New Jessie Fan-Fiction that I still don't have a name for but I have some character's names picked out:

1- Adrian S. Calderon

2- Carl R. Newman

3- Kevin N. Boye

4- Hean A. Mer

5- Billy D. Gold

6- Brandon G. Gold

7- Tate S. Latia

8- Caster B. Silver

9- Casper C. Heli

10- Drake E. Gery

11- Liam F. Grey

12- Louis H. Black

13- Hen I. Tom

14- Ken J. Jam

Witch ever You guys comment for the most I shall make the Main Character that makes Luke all flustered and Fall in love with but all the other 13 shall be in this new story.