Chapter 16 (Lady Liberty's Auction)

Morgan's P.o.V.

I was waiting for the Auction to start I looked around and noticed a few actors that I have worked with, their slave buyers I can fire them from working with me ever again. Then a man dressed in a black pan suit walked up to the front on the stage. I pulled a microphone out from his pocket and started to speak, "Hello everyone! Whose ready to buy some people?" There was a loud uproar of cheers from everyone.

"Okay so it seems everyone is ready so let's start this off! First one is Jason Moore!" A boy with blonde hair and blue eye walked out, "Jason is a 14 year old boy who loves to please." He says wiggling his eyes brows and I shiver in disgusted.

"Okay so we will start the bidding at $100! Bid!" There was a big commotion over behind the left side of the stage but it was ignored as the first person bid, "$100!" Then the next, "$150!" Then it was a women in black, "$300!" Everyone gasped at her but it went on, "450!" No one gasped that turn but it went on until I lost interest and focused on the boy, he didn't look scared at all like he is used to the abuse. "Congratulations to the man in blue for his bid of $1,000!"

"The next kid is Leabony Pathy. She is a 13 year old girl who is full of Sass! Let the bidding begin at 150!" The girl on stage was very nervous and I can see why because the bidding continued past $1,000. I started to panic when it reached over 2,000 to one of my old actors, he won't be working with me again. My eyes widened and he girl shook with fear when it went pasted 3,000 and they cut the bidding. "Congrats to the man in Black shorts!"

Five hours Later

So far the only winners are the Men in a gigantic group of five: One in Blue, One in Black shorts, One with glasses, One with freckles sand , One with a purple button-down shirt.

The men so far have spent a totally of $10,000 on kids and all five of them were actors that worked with me and I ca end their careers now. I laughed evilly mentally and then the man walked back on stage.

"Okay so the last kid for today is... Adam Green!" I the died inside as I pushed myself off the wall and walked towards the door and opened it.

As I was walking towards the taxi pickup I had a few tears fall and in the taxi was worse.

At Home

As the elevator opened I sluggishly walked towards the couch and fell face first on the couch and started balling my eyes out, I have failed as a Father!

I really hope Randy or the girls find him.

-Later?-

After sending Ravi and Zuri to bed Emma and Christina walked in from the penthouse in tears. "What's wrong?" I ask and Emma and Christina both fell into my arms crying there eyes out, "L-Luke wasn't in our auction." Says Emma though her hiccups.

I pull them both closer to me and whisper it's okay to both of them. "Randy is still at his auction, maybe he has him." Says Christina after crying her eyes out.

I nod and we both send Emma to bed, after a few more minutes when Randy doesn't come home, I sigh deeply and I hug my wife to me when we both hear the elevator ding and there standing was....