Chapter Three (Will you Date Me?)

RANDY'S P.O.V. (12/1)

I woke Up from a Dreamless Sleep, Right now I am Looking at Luke's Face he Is a Peaceful Sleeper.

"See something You Like?" He Asks.

"Y-Yes!?" I ask Worriedly.

"Really?" Asked full Serious In his Voice.

"Yes, Will You Go out with Me." I say Looking Down.

He Puts his Finger under my Chin and Lifted my Face to look at Him. He stared into my Eyes then they Flicked down to my Lips and Back Up to my Eyes.

I start to Lean in and He Does the Same and We both Close our Eyes then Out Mouths Touch. It started Simple then It grow he Swiped his Tongue Against My Lower Lip, I gasp in Surprise and His Tongue Darts into my Mouth. He tastes of Strawberry and Mint. Our tongues fight For Dominance me Winning, so I snake around my Arms and Squeezed his Butt and he Gasped in Surprise and I won. Our tongues Rubbed against each other and Luke Moaned and it sent Vibrations down My Throat. We Pulled apart Gasping for Air. I put our Foreheads together.

"Is that a Yes?" I ask.

He Nods his Head and Blushes Red.

"Great!"

LUKE'S P.O.V.

My Boyfriend and I walked down Stairs to see everyone Look at our Intertwined Fingers. Emma Squeals, and Ravi and Zuri just Clap.

"Randy!"

"Hey Mom."

"What happened to both your Faces?" My Mom Asked in Amusement.

We both Blushed,"WebothkindasnoggedinmyroomafterIaskedhimtobemyBoyfriend. Don't hate Us." He mumbled.

"We approve."

"Huh?!"

"We approve of you two Dating."

"Really?"

"Yes!" They both Said in Amusement

"No getting each other Pregnant."

"Mom." I groan and Blush.

"Mom seriously we both are Male."

"So it has Happened before it Can happen Again."

We Went back up stairs To my Room and Laid down.

"Luke I have to tell you Something."

"Anything."

He started to Cry,"My old-Dad R**** me when I was younger so If I start freaking out Its not you Okay."

The Tears started to Fall from my Eyes,"Anything For you my Angle." I said And Pulled him into a Warm Embrace.

"Anything else I should Know?"

He Nodded,"I'm a Mindreader." He said trying to Pull away.

I just Pulled him closer to me,"I don't care what you are, because you Stole my Heart."

He Started Crying Harder, I just pulled him till We were Chest and Chest.

"Shhh." I calmed him Down by Kissing him, He Physically Calmed Down to where he Kisses me Back.

I pulled away,"Randy will You go on a Date with Me?"

"Yes but Now can I please Just Sleep?"

"Sure Boo."

He Nodded his Head Drowsily.

"Come Here." We both Laid Down and I pulled his Body to Mine and wrapped my Arms Around His Waist and We Fell Asleep in 5 Minutes.