Chapter 18 (Central Plaza's Auction)

Randy's P.o.V.

The cab pulled up to the Place I asked for and I hopped out of the car. I stopped in my tracks I heard a shrill shriek in my head and I looked all around until I heard it, "RANDY SAVE ME!" I can already tell it was Luke and I followed the babbling noises from Luke to a small run down shack.

I put my hood on and slowly opened the door and I looked in and noticed there was a huge door on the South wall and another on the North wall. I followed the music coming from the north door and opened it slightly and peaked inside and saw a huge stage and a man standing on it.

I could bearly make out what he was saying, it sounded like a greeting and that they have a special prize for people today and my eyes almost shoot out of my head when Luke walked out from behind the gigantic curtain on stage. I could hear a lot of cheering but it was toned out as I had my eyes on Luke and he had a pained and panicked expression on his face.

'Luke?' I sent to him. Luke looked up and looked around the room, 'Randy is that you?' I chuckle inwardly so its not noticeable, 'Yes, I am here to save you.'

I snapped back to reality when the bidding started and I looked and studied all the people that raised their hands, and I saw a few burly old men and a very pretty looking woman and that's a lot coming from a gay guy.

The bidding was going fast and I have only one shot, so I changed my voice to one of a middle aged man because I am at the perfect height for that, and I raise my hand right before the auctioneer said 'one' and I won Luke for $1,000.

I was led out of the room into the main hall again by three sequitur guards and led into the door on the south door and was greeted by hundreds of cages. In the center was a man at a desk typing on a computer and looked at me as I moved closer, "Are you the man the maid a bid on 1,000?"

"Yes." I say in my disguised voice and the man rose from his seat and I followed him to a cage where Luke sat with a collar around his neck. The man gave me a key and I unlocked Luke's cage door, it creaked open and Luke looked up at me with a panicked expression.

The man left and I removed my hood when the coast was clear and Luke jumped into my arms and nuzzled his head into my neck as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Hey Luke." I smile into his hair as he grips me tighter to him, "I can't believe you came to save me." He says as I feel tears leak into my shirt.

I teleport us out of the building in front of Central Plaza and we land on wobbling feet, "Let's take you home." I mumble into his hair as I call a Taxi.

------------------------------------------------

A/N- Sorry I took so long to post this but I have an excuse, Drama Club. Yep I took on acting and now I am a Quadruple threat: Can Sing, Can play an Instrument, Can Act, Can write storiesish, and I am in sports and pretty decent at it.

Now it might take some more time for another update for this because it is my longest book and, the next two chapters might very in length depending if I want to elaborate on some things.

Also I have some tests and my play to act in coming up to so I am sorry this is terribly late but I hope I can make it up to you all some how.

Comment(s)- Are good

Vote(s)- Are great

Fan(s)- Are perfect