The shoot: Part 2

"Why the hell did you do that Chiori?" Kyoko shouted as she scanned the water for Ren.

"I'm sorry, that's what Saya told me to do but I wasn't to say anything" she cowered below Kyoko's rage. As they all scanned the water where Ren had entered, there was a few bubbles but nothing else.

"Can Ren even swim?" Kanae asked as they waited for him to reappear, but there was nothing. The seconds ticked by like hours for Kyoko as she dropped to her knees on the side of the jetty scanning the water frantically as she shoute

"REN!" her heart wasn't beating any longer as both Yashiro and Nick pulled off their shirts, ready to dive in. The water near Kyoko erupted as strong hands locked around her small frame, dragging her into the water.

The manly laugh that filled her ears as she emerged from the cold water, made her heart skip.

As she spat out the water she had gulped down in shock, strong arms wrapped around her. Wiping her eyes, she realised she was in Ren's arms. As he trod water slowly, holding her afloat.

"REN, GET YOUR ASS BACK ON LAND SO I CAN KILL YOU!" Yashiro was screaming from the jetty in his fury. Kyoko was rubbing her eyes as she too began shouting at the man holding her.

"YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH YOU STUPID IDIOT WHERE WERE YOU?" She pounded his chest with her small fists as tears overwhelmed her. She buried her head in the crook of his neck as he tried to apologise, tried to explain it had all been planned, but she was sobbing into his neck. The topless Yashiro was still screaming at the floating couple in the lake as Kanae sensing the need to leave the pair alone turned to Yashiro,

"Cool down you baka." she said as she pushed him into the lake. That was the turning point. Saya caught pictures of all of them from every angle. The crew started to giggle and then laugh as the models on the jetty and in the water started to laugh and sport around as Nick grabbing Chiori in a princess hold shouted,

"If you can't beat em join em." before he threw himself and the shrieking girl in his arms into the water where Chiori rose screaming at him, though she too after the shock couldn't help but laugh as Yashiro mock scowled at Kanae.

"Are you going to leave me as the only one swimming alone?" he asked. Inviting her to join him in the water, she raised her eyebrows then a wicked smile crossed her face.

"Of course not, Yukihito-san." turning to the shore, she let out an ear piercing whistle. As Kuma come bounding into view, Yashiro shook his head, fear in his eyes as Kanae turned back to him and smiled,

"You wouldn't?" he spluttered back paddling away from the jetty as Kanae smiled innocently. Kuma reaching her side, she patted him.

Alpha/omega fun fun water fun me water

She could see the dogs excitement as his tail wagged faster and faster watching the people sporting in the water.

"Go play, Kuma." with one giant leap, Kuma was airborne and jumping nearly on top of the sputtering Yashiro as he half cried, half laughed. Kanae watched from the jetty, turning slightly to see what Saya was doing. She had instantly realised what the woman's plan was when Ren had grabbed Kyoko. She was provoking their emotional reactions to situations, the woman's camera hadn't been still yet as she took continuous streams of pictures.

Kanae turned back to watch Ren and Kyoko in the water. The fact her friend had not yet let go of the man showed her new found feelings or so she thought. Though Ren soon found out different as she whispered into his shoulder.

"Ren-san, I can't swim" she whispered shyly as he trod water. He felt her arms tighten around his neck slightly as he held her small form.

"At all?" he asked softly and felt her shake her head slowly. Guilt suddenly wrapped around his heart as he realised he had scared her in more than one way.