On the road.

"Yashiro I want you to keep an eye on those girls while you're away. Who knows what they are going to pull." Yashiro who had been lost in a fangirl dream about the newly wedded couple in the kitchen, turned his attention to Lory.

"What do you mean president?" he asked as he watched Lory who sighed again.

"Just make sure they don't do anything over the top. I would rather Mogami-san find out her true feelings slowly rather than pushing her into a situation that will make her revert back to who she was when she came to us." Yashiro nodded, he remembered that love hating girl only too well.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Ren refused to have Lory release the story to the press. Even if they didn't mention Kyoko's name he didn't want to deal with the added attention that came with the story. In private when Kyoko had left their presence to go with Kuma to the Love Me room he added his killing blow.

"Would you like this story to keep dragging on knowing it will only hurt Kyoko more if she thinks about it?" Lory stopped trying to persuade Ren then. Maybe he was right.

Kyoko wasn't so lucky. As soon as Kanae saw the bruises and Kyoko explained Kanae shook her nearly senseless, shouting at her the entire time telling her what an idiot she was and had been. When Kyoko apologised, she shook her some more for good measure before complying to her request to help put the arnica gel on her back and shoulders. Chiori who had sat and watched what she would call a K vs K sketch scene also helped. When Kyoko removed her t-shirt both girls winced at the bright black blue and purple bruising on her shoulders and back.

"Does it hurt?" Kanae asked as she gently rubbed the gel into Kyoko's back.

"Yeah it hurts." Kyoko replied as she nodded slowly even though Kanae had been angry with her, her hands were gentle.

"I bet it was scary?" Chiori half commented half asked as Kyoko nodded.

"Yeah." both girl noticed that the conversation was upsetting Kyoko so they moved on to something else.

"But what a good boy Kuma was." Kanae said as she smiled down at the dog resting across Kyoko's feet.

"And you finally seem OK with him. So that's a good thing since your movie shoot starts in two weeks doesn't it?" she asked hoping this would be a conversation that would cheer her up, but it had the opposite effect as Kyoko started crying.

"Yeah Kuma was an amazing boy and it made me realise there are worse things out there to fear rather than a big lump like this boy here." she said as Kuma looked up at her raising his head to her knee.

Alpha sad why alpha sad?

Kanae and Chiori each took a side as they stepped over the bench and cuddled Kyoko, Kyoko lent on Kanae's shoulder as Chiori leant on Kyoko, all finding comfort in each other.

"It was just as scary as when the beagle stalked me in Karuizawa. I was so scared and all the time all I kept thinking was that I wanted Ren to save me and he did. He and Kuma saved me." she sobbed her heart out on her two friends who let her cry. She needed the tears to relieve the weight on her soul left by the close encounter. When her grief was less raw Kanae giggled and smiled down at Kyoko.

"Well at least we know there is someone to look after you when you make silly mistakes. He always seems to save the day." Kyoko smiled and grinned.

"Yeah he does." she agreed. Chiori sighed,

"yeah next time they're handing out hot hunky senpai's make sure I'm first in line would you?" the girls all laughed at this. Sometimes Kyoko would still feel uneasy, still the hurt of that night was lessened when she remembered just how many people she had who cared about her.